Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Bleacher Report grades the 2017 NBA draft class.

23 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Dude, your argument is literally along the lines of "I'm technically right, so shut up bitch.... Until this plays out and I'm wrong"

Practically your only comeback in these threads this year is talking about how the Rockets are regular season champs.... You're trying to make fun of a guy for having unanimously a top-3 team in the league at any point this entire season.

You're 10x worse than all the Mularkey haters when he was hired, just pounding your chest and whining about something that has yet to play out.

Unless you think that the bitching the entire offseason when Mularkey was hired and whining all last year to a winning record was the correct call because a lot of the complaints are  actually very valid?

No one been going around saying TEN can beat NE like OF is saying they are the ONLY true competition for GSW.

What, you expect me to sit here and say nothing?

How about the guy(s), including your ass that likes to push ppl (teams) when they're already down?

Yall beat your chest all the time talking shit on a team that wasnt even expected to make the playoffs.

Yall beat your chest talking shit on a 20 year old rookie. Big men!

Don't come at me with that BS.

At least Im still standing here saying fuck the Rockets.

Where was OF when his bitch ass team went on that losing streak??

He was loud as fuck during the winning streak. You would have thought Houston suffered another natural disaster for the period he went missing. Nope, his team was just playing like the Lakers. But who is never afraid to take the heat, me. OF runs the fuck away for a week anytime his team loses one damn game.

Please.

On 1/3/2018 at 1:34 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

So how you think Luc is the key piece to your D shows your ignorance.

Whatever you say Simple Jake. The Rockets are 7-6 without him this season. With Mbah a Moute they went 20-4.

rns90   
On 1/3/2018 at 4:32 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

No one been going around saying TEN can beat NE like OF is saying they are the ONLY true competition for GSW.

What, you expect me to sit here and say nothing?

How about the guy(s), including your ass that likes to push ppl (teams) when they're already down?

Yall beat your chest all the time talking shit on a team that wasnt even expected to make the playoffs.

Yall beat your chest talking shit on a 20 year old rookie. Big men!

Don't come at me with that BS.

At least Im still standing here saying fuck the Rockets.

Where was OF when his bitch ass team went on that losing streak??

He was loud as fuck during the winning streak. You would have thought Houston suffered another natural disaster for the period he went missing. Nope, his team was just playing like the Lakers. But who is never afraid to take the heat, me. OF runs the fuck away for a week anytime his team loses one damn game.

Please.

You have issues.  Seek help.  No joke.

On 1/3/2018 at 8:32 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

At least Im still standing here saying fuck the Rockets..

Go on being a hater, all that does it prove how good they are. Your team got lucky and beat them once, get over it.

Once they get Mbah a Moute and Harden back they could easily go on another 14-game winning streak. But hey, fuck the Rockets. Right? :finger3:

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Whatever you say Simple Jake. The Rockets are 7-6 without him this season. With Mbah a Moute they went 20-4.

Lol. Just like yall went 14-0 when Paul came back. Then what happened? Yall lost a few games.

You with the idea that these meaningless streaks are somehow greatly impacted by one player.

Your whole team was hot. To try and equate those runs to one person shows your brilliance. 

Are yall going to go 14-0 now that Paul is back and with no Harden? Nope 

All this shows is that your team needs to be ENTIRELY healthy to have a chance.

And you know whats funny, Green has been playing better offensively than Luc and just as good on defense. 

And you're still trying to use Lucs absence as an excuse. Hilarious. Young LA minus three starters took yall bums to 2OT when your team was healthy and Green filling in beautifully for Luc.

Your a bum. Your IQ as it relates to basketball matches the height of Muggsy Bogues. 

8 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Go on being a hater, all that does it prove how good they are. Your team got lucky and beat them once, get over it.

Once they get Mbah a Moute and Harden back they could easily go on another 14-game winning streak. But hey, fuck the Rockets. Right? :finger3:

Got lucky? Which is why we took them to 2OT on the road minus 3 starters. Ok. Youre just as dumb as OF.

Once they get Luc back. Lmao. You even sound like him...you stealing his shit. Or are you the same person and just forgot you already said that?

How about once Lucs back he will be a bench player cuz Gerald Green is taking over that job.

Im a hater? I have Harden, Gordon, and Capela on my big money fantasy team. 

I know they put up stats. But other than that, they are overrated. Which is why they wont win come playoff time outside of the first round. 

They still can't play D when it matters. Healthy or not. They will falter.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

12 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lol. Just like yall went 14-0 when Paul came back. Then what happened? Yall lost a few games.

Are yall going to go 14-0 now that Paul is back and with no Harden? Nope

Why would the Rockets go 14-0 without Harden when they were 10-4 without CP3? You logic here makes absolutely zero sense (as usual).

You know why they are 2-6 since starting 25-4? They have been without 2 or 3 key players in each of the past 8 games, that's why.

Plus the last 4 teams they lost to are really good teams like Golden State, Boston, OKC, and Washington. All were close games but one.

Houston is still undefeated when all five of their starters are in the lineup, but for some reason you won't acknowledge that fact.

Of course they aren't going 14-0 without Harden, but they just quite easily go 10-4 like they did when CP3 missed 14 games early on.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

12 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

They still can't play D when it matters. Healthy or not. They will falter.

Once again more of your typical BS. Their defense was one of the best in the NBA before all the injuries.

You think once the playoffs begin they will suddenly forget how to play defense or something? Of course they will, right? :rolleyes:

Edited by Oiler FANatic

11 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

How about once Lucs back he will be a bench player cuz Gerald Green is taking over that job.

Why would he replace him, they're two totally different types of players. Green will be a great scoring threat in the second unit while Mbah a Moute will play great defense along with PJ Tucker. Add in Gordon and Nene and they will have one of the top benches in the NBA.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

11 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I know they put up stats. But other than that, they are overrated. Which is why they wont win come playoff time outside of the first round.

The Rockets are the only team in the NBA capable of keeping up with Golden State. San Antonio, Boston, and OKC can keep of with them defensively, but none of them can score enough points to beat the Warriors. And Cleveland's defense has been one of the worst in the NBA this season.

26 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Why would the Rockets go 14-0 without Harden when they were 10-4 without CP3? You logic here makes absolutely zero sense (as usual).

You know why they are 2-6 since starting 25-4? They have been without 2 or 3 key players in each of the past 8 games, that's why.

Plus the last 4 teams they lost to are really good teams like Golden State, Boston, OKC, and Washington. All were close games but one.

Houston is still undefeated when all five of their starters are in the lineup, but for some reason you won't acknowledge that fact.

Of course they aren't going 14-0 without Harden, but they just quite easily go 10-4 like they did when CP3 missed 14 games early on.

Of course your dumbass would try and act like that wasn't sarcasm....

25 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Once again more of your typical BS. Their defense was one of the best in the NBA before all the injuries.

You think once the playoffs begin they will suddenly forget how to play defense or something? Of course they will, right? :rolleyes:

I think that if yall are in a tight game come playoff time, more times than not you wont be able to stop a good offensive team when you need to.

There are about 20 bad teams in thr NBA.

Easy to inflate them stats againat those teams.

Again, you'll gwt bitch slapped into reality come playoff time.

26 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Why would he replace him, they're two totally different types of players. Green will be a great scoring threat in the second unit while Mbah a Moute will play great defense along with PJ Tucker. Add in Gordon and Nene and they will have one of the top benches in the NBA.

It was to show how much better he was playing than Luc.

It would be smart for Green to come off the bench. For more reasons than one. But he has played much better than Luc so far in his small amount of appearances.

Yet you keep trying to act like the absence of Luc is somehow killing yall.

Ridiculous.

Lakers one game out from worst record in NBA.  I thought they would be better than this.  Of course i thought Sixers would be better than 500.  Celtics get Lakers pick if it falls between 2 and 5.  I hope the Sixers end up with it since this is supposed to be a good draft.