Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Bleacher Report grades the 2017 NBA draft class.

5 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

What aren't you wrong about? You're right about as often as the weatherman, not even that frequently. More like Punxsutawney Phil maybe.

Which is why you and wisco cant give any examples....

This board is good for that.

Call ppl out and then don't respond when they ask why....typical

Dude, your argument is literally along the lines of "I'm technically right, so shut up bitch.... Until this plays out and I'm wrong"

Practically your only comeback in these threads this year is talking about how the Rockets are regular season champs.... You're trying to make fun of a guy for having unanimously a top-3 team in the league at any point this entire season.

You're 10x worse than all the Mularkey haters when he was hired, just pounding your chest and whining about something that has yet to play out.

Unless you think that the bitching the entire offseason when Mularkey was hired and whining all last year to a winning record was the correct call because a lot of the complaints are  actually very valid?

And don't even get people started on how little you know about football, in that sport (the one this message board is for) you are easily the dumbest known poster on this board and quite literally the laughing stock of this entire board.... Your common nickname that you are mostly referred to as is "Simple Jake" for Christ's sake.

If people know you specifically because how dumb you are, you're clearly not playing with a full deck

Edited by wiscotitansfan

On 1/1/2018 at 7:50 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Which is why you and wisco cant give any examples....

How about the Lakers were supposed to be better this year? I'm sure you must have said that at least once or twice, right?

But they are currently on pace to win only 25 games this season, after winning 26 games last season. Are they really better now or not?

42 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

How about the Lakers were supposed to be better this year? I'm sure you must have said that at least once or twice, right?

But they are currently on pace to win only 25 games this season, after winning 26 games last season. Are they really better now or not?

But it's a fact already that the Lakers will dramatically improve as the season goes on but the Rockets will dramatically get worse as the season goes on. It's the only logical and not biased argument I can think of

Edited by wiscotitansfan

rns90   
1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

But they've had injuries OF!

On a serious point, for a team that has acquired so many high lottery picks over the past few years, it has to be embarrassing that they haven't progressed at all.

Edited by rns90

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Im sure along with that prediction I said something along the lines of, providing they stay healthy. Brook was our only true C and Ball is our only true PG. Staying healthy was obviously a key factor in being better.

So please, feel free to go find that. 

Lets see if OKC can catch yall now that Harden is out 2 weeks. Maybe another injury will teach you how much harder it is to win.

Obviously that 5 game skid while missing a few players didn't teach you that lesson.

19 minutes ago, rns90 said:

But they've had injuries OF!

On a serious point, for a team that has acquired so many high lottery picks over the past few years, it has to be embarrassing that they haven't progressed at all.

Wow. Philly had how many? More than us. And this is the first year they look halfway decent.

Simmons, Embiid, Fultz, Noel, Okafor, elfrid, michael Carter williams, saric. All were top 11 except for Saric at 14.

Thats a lot. And this is the first year they've look decent..

As far as LA, we've picked Ball, Ingram, Randle, and Russell. 4 players, only 3 of which we still have.

Other than that, you have to go back to 2007 since we even picked in the top 20. We took Crittenton at 19th.

So many high lottery picks. Lmao!!!!!

You obviously dont know wtf you are talking about. So shhhhh....

54 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

But it's a fact already that the Lakers will dramatically improve as the season goes on but the Rockets will dramatically get worse as the season goes on. It's the only logical and not biased argument I can think of

Yea, we will get better if we get and stay healthy...

And I didn't factor in the target that Lavar was going to put on his son and LA. Again though, its only going to make them stronger as they grow.

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And I didn't factor in the target that Lavar was going to put on his son and LA.

Like that has anything to do with the Lakers losing.

Everyone out there is playing extra hard against Ball and his team to prove his daddy wrong? :rolleyes:

Yea, we will get better if we get and stay healthy...

Obviously that 5 game skid while missing a few players didn't teach you that lesson.

Only two of their top 3 players were missing for four games during that losing streak. Not to mention one of their top defensive players as well, Mbah a Moute. Since he has been out their defense has plummeted from the top 5 to barely being in the top 20.

Do you even see your own hypocrisy here?

Using injuries as an excuse for losing while completely ignoring the fact that the Rockets are still undefeated this season when all five of their starters are playing. Even with OKC playing better and Houston more than doubling their loss total after losing 5 in a row, the Thunder are still not even close to catching them. OKC is at best a #4 seed and will go no further than round 2.

4 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Like that has anything to do with the Lakers losing.

Everyone out there is playing extra hard against Ball and his team to prove his daddy wrong? :rolleyes:

Yes. Multiple players even said so. Countless NBA analysts have said so.

So you're the only one not to think so. Just like you're the only one to think Simmons isn't a PG. 

8 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Only two of their top 3 players were missing for four games during that losing streak. Not to mention one of their top defensive players as well, Mbah a Moute. Since he has been out their defense has plummeted from the top 5 to barely being in the top 20.

Do you even see your own hypocrisy here?

Using injuries as an excuse for losing while completely ignoring the fact that the Rockets are still undefeated this season when all five of their starters are playing. Even with OKC playing better and Houston more than doubling their loss total after losing 5 in a row, the Thunder are still not even close to catching them. OKC is at best a #4 seed and will go no further than round 2.

My hypocrisy? You're a god damn retard. You basically reinforced my argument, you moron.

Yea, its tough to win with starters out. God damn...Its even tougher whe you're not obvioiusly a playoff team. Im sorry your playoff team isnt good enough to overcome one role player. Your defense took that much of a hit because of one player? So exactly how good is your D? You just gave me more reason to call your asses overrated. More moron shit....

As far as OKC not being close...they are back 7 games. That's not a lot. At one point they were like 12 back. 5 game jump proves they can close that gap. Espeically with King Flop out for a few weeks.

Obvioisly, your Astros blowing their regular season lead taught you nothing as well.

You struggle at realizing shit that slaps you right in the face, don't you?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

And since you like comparing the Clippers so much.

Paul and Luc who you believe were so impactful to the Clippers and you think they are so damn great defensively...

The Clippers are only slightly, SLIGHTLY worse than they were last year with those two...

They are 1% point worse in defensive efficiency. Thats really nothing.

So how you think Luc is the key piece to your D shows your ignorance.