Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Bleacher Report grades the 2017 NBA draft class.

3 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Of course Lebron is gonna talk positive about his teammates. Hes trying to boost their trade value. 

Its everywhere he wants Walton out as head coach

What's everywhere? Hearsay reporting? Again, did LBJ say that? Or are nameless reports saying that?

This has been "everywhere" since the rough start we had in the first two weeks.

If he feels that strongly, why hasnt Walton been axed?

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What's everywhere? Hearsay reporting? Again, did LBJ say that? Or are nameless reports saying that?

This has been "everywhere" since the rough start we had in the first two weeks.

Guess we'll see if Walton is brought back next year

5 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

No, my issue was you constantly bringing in future tense to damn near every conversation when the rest of the board was talking in present tense

Ok. So I said, let's see what happens when we gets those players, right?

That upsets you that I felt confident my team would make moves and become relevant?

I talked present tense a lot. I talked our young guys. I talked 76ers and Rockets. 

So because in some convos, where ppl whose teams are currently in high places who wanted to talk shit on the struggling Lakers, I said "we'll see what happens when we get our stars", upset you? 

So again, what actually upset you? That I knew we would inevitably get players, or that I made the comment "wait until we're back"? You got upset because someone whose favorite team was trash was looking to the future?

rns90   
56 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Just look around fan sites, Ball is not highly regarded at all. Hes pretty much gonna be a role player for his career. 

How is the locker room gonna be now with the failure of acquiring AD? and now he wants a new coach? Lebron wasnt worth the trouble. 

Even funnier, they traded away D'Angelo Russell who was the far better player than Ball.

On 2/8/2019 at 12:28 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

@wiscotitansfan remember when you got upset at me for believng LA would actually get a superstar as if you really thought Magic and the Lakers were going to sit back and not make something happen? Guess what, we will get another star player this summer. Be mad at me for acting as if it will happen before it does. I know it will because Magoc will make it happen. One way or the other. 

Which one? Will it be one of the five K's? Kevin, Kawhi, Klay, Kyrie, or Kemba? I think not. Maybe Jimmy Butler or Boogie or DeAndre Jordan.

On 2/8/2019 at 1:14 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

On 2/8/2019 at 1:18 PM, headhunter said:

Guess we'll see if Walton is brought back next year

After the complete trainwreck in LA right now is there any chance they don't fire him? His record is 92-142 and he's not getting to 100 this year.

Byron Scott Believes Luke Walton Will Be Fired By Lakers

Edited by Oiler FANatic

rns90   
2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

After the complete trainwreck in LA right now is there any chance they don't fire him? His record is 92-142 and he's not getting to 100 this year.

Byron Scott Believes Luke Walton Will Be Fired By Lakers

It has to be an utter embarrassment for LeBron James to miss the playoffs this year.  

On 3/19/2019 at 2:41 PM, Little Earl said:

Better than Jordan....NOT!

People who made that argument are even more moronic than the ones who thought that Manning was better than Brady. LeBron is no GOAT.

On 4/7/2019 at 10:00 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Closer than Harden

LeBron is in his twilight years at the age of 34. Keep praying and dreaming all you want, but he's not bringing another championship to LA.

But Harden's only 29 and has gotten better almost every single year of his career. If he continues to improve, who knows how much better he will get.

15 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

LeBron is in his twilight years at the age of 34. Keep praying and dreaming all you want, but he's not bringing another championship to LA.

Way to go in a complete opposite direction. What he will or will not accomplish in LA has nothing to do with the fact he is a much better and much more accomplished player than Harden. 

I dont pray for shit. I never wanted LBJ, I never said he would bring a title to LA. Keep up with your hating. 

Just tell me how many less banners yall have. 

But Harden's only 29 and has gotten better almost every single year of his career.

I'm pretty sure LBJ did as well. Hell, he even got better into his 30s. And at every stage, he was always better than Harden. 

If he continues to improve, who knows how much better he will get.

Well if LBJ is better, and you say he is in the twilight at 34, Harden, at 29, doesnt have much time left before he hits his twilight years. 

Harden is your next Tmac and that's all. Nothing wrong with that but neither are close to Kobe or LBJ. 

But keep praying that one day he will be.

Edited by JakePA_Titan