Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Bleacher Report grades the 2017 NBA draft class.

On 5/5/2018 at 1:44 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Since you a Philly and Simmons fan these days...Let me know when Simmons hits a 3 this smooth.

Never said I was but Simmons is a Power Forward/Point Forward, just because he's listed as a PG doesn't mean shit.

Eventually the Sixers will start Fultz at PG despite the fact you think he's a bust, but he will in fact be a better PG than your boy Lonzo.

10 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Never said I was but Simmons is a Power Forward/Point Forward, just because he's listed as a PG doesn't mean shit.

Eventually the Sixers will start Fultz at PG despite the fact you think he's a bust, but he will in fact be a better PG than your boy Lonzo.

What position is listed next to his name is irrelevant.

There are a lot of forwards and even centers that can shoot threes.

So is that your excuse? Because he is tall enough to be a PF, even though he's been playing the point for 3 years now, is why he doesn't need to shoot from even 16 feet? Lol please.

If they do indeed bump him from handling the ball, his numbers will take a dip. He would then be the third option behind Embiid and Fultz who will have the ball in his hands every play.

Philly would be retarded to remove Simmons from running the point. Stupid.

And then your dumb ass caps it off by saying he will move to forward but be a better PG than Ball. Lmao. Straight stupid.

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2018/6/16/17445180/la-lakers-news-lonzo-ball-miles-simon-player-development

His instincts are off the charts. His feel for the game. The things he sees ahead of everybody else are just not things that are taught. Not a lot of people in the world have them. The passing, obviously. He can see and make passes that others can’t. Defensively, really off the ball, he’s so long and his anticipation is unbelievable. The steals that he gets. The blocks. The timing he has defensively.

Those are all just natural gifts. It’s really fun to watch those things because that’s a guy you just put out on the floor and he can make plays where you can’t believe he’s 20 years old. The no-look passes, the full-court passes where he’s delivering it 80 feet right where Brook Lopez put his hand

Ball led the Lakers in both assists per game (7.2) and total assists (376) despite missing 32 regular season contests. That was to be expected of Ball, who broke UCLA’s all-time single season assist record in his lone season with the Bruins. However, his defense, which looked All-NBA worthy at times, wasn’t nearly as predictable heading into the season.

The 20-year-old ranked No. 3 overall among point guards in defensive real plus-minus, according to ESPN’s defensive real plus-minus tool. Not rookie point guards, all point guards

But they said he couldn't play D.....

On 5/10/2018 at 1:38 AM, Oiler FANatic said:

Where you at you big hating dummy. 

On 12/24/2017 at 11:58 AM, wiscotitansfan said:

LOL at Jake's argument... "I'm right until I'm wrong"

It truly is mind-boggling how someone can be so dumb and truly embrace it instead of being ashamed to make a post.

So was I wrong?

I'm dying to know....Oh wait, I already do...

Ball is not highly regarded outaide of LA. Hes a tall PG that will give you defense and some rebounds but his scoring, FT%, and +/- are absolute trash. Comparing him to Kidds early years is silly. Kidd had a great touch, and was the smartest guy on the court. 

I'll continue to own you fucks.

@wiscotitansfan remember when you got upset at me for believng LA would actually get a superstar as if you really thought Magic and the Lakers were going to sit back and not make something happen? 

Guess what, we will get another star player this summer. Be mad at me for acting as if it will happen before it does. I know it will because Magoc will make it happen. One way or the other. 

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

@wiscotitansfan remember when you got upset at me for believng LA would actually get a superstar as if you really thought Magic and the Lakers were going to sit back and not make something happen? 

Guess what, we will get another star player this summer. Be mad at me for acting as if it will happen before it does. I know it will because Magoc will make it happen. One way or the other. 

Lebron is trying to gut your franchise. Wanted to trade away all the young players and he wants a coaching change. Its really nothing to brag about. 

15 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Ball is not highly regarded outaide of LA. Hes a tall PG that will give you defense and some rebounds but his scoring, FT%, and +/- are absolute trash. Comparing him to Kidds early years is silly. Kidd had a great touch, and was the smartest guy on the court. 

Who the fuck actually is cares about plus minus? Most ppl say it's a whack statistic. 

Tyus Jones was 6th among PGs last year. Does that make him better than Ball?

Robert Covington was 8th among the entire league. And was the #1 SF ahead of Durant and James...so wtf does that stat really prove?

8 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Lebron is trying to gut your franchise. Wanted to trade away all the young players and he wants a coaching change. Its really nothing to brag about. 

So you too dont realize that regardless of how we acquired AD, most of those guys would have to be sacrificed anyway?

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Who the fuck actually is cares about plus minus? Most ppl say it's a whack statistic. 

Tyus Jones was 6th among PGs last year. Does that make him better than Ball?

Robert Covington was 8th among the entire league. And was the #1 SF ahead of Durant and James...so wtf does that stat really prove?

So you too dont realize that regardless of how we acquired AD, most of those guys would have to be sacrificed anyway?

Just look around fan sites, Ball is not highly regarded at all. Hes pretty much gonna be a role player for his career. 

How is the locker room gonna be now with the failure of acquiring AD? and now he wants a new coach? Lebron wasnt worth the trouble. 

32 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

How are you this dumb, my stance was never that you weren't going to get a superstar or two. It's the Lakers, of course you will draw the big free agents.

Again, my problem with you is your prognostications and then having conversations with everyone as they are already facts when everyone else is talking in the present tense

2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Just look around fan sites, Ball is not highly regarded at all. Hes pretty much gonna be a role player for his career. 

Fan sites. LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Ok. 

You listen and care about what those fans say. I prefer what someone who actually plays and practices with him thinks. 

How is the locker room gonna be now with the failure of acquiring AD?

We were losing to BOS last night by as much as 15. We came back and won. So you tell me....

and now he wants a new coach? Lebron wasnt worth the trouble. 

Lmao. He said that?

What trouble has he brought? Damn some of yall and the media BS yall eat. 

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

How are you this dumb, my stance was never that you weren't going to get a superstar or two. It's the Lakers, of course you will draw the big free agents.

Talk about being fucking dumb

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

Again, my problem with you is your prognostications and then having conversations with everyone as they are already facts when everyone else is talking in the present tense

In one sentence "of course you will draw big free agents".

The next...

"I'm upset that you knew this was going to happen and said it would, before it actually happened"

So you too knew we would draw big free agents but took issue with me for also saying we would. 

Smdh. Love it.

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Fan sites. LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Ok. 

You listen and care about what those fans say. I prefer what someone who actually plays and practices with him thinks. 

We were losing to BOS last night by as much as 15. We came back and won. So you tell me....

Lmao. He said that?

What trouble has he brought? Damn some of yall and the media BS yall eat. 

Of course Lebron is gonna talk positive about his teammates. Hes trying to boost their trade value. 

Its everywhere he wants Walton out as head coach