Episode 150 - Titans Primed for Playoff Push After Win Over Texans

Jonboy

3 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

It will be Scotty ripping apart Mariota and nothing on the coaching staff

That goes without saying.  Although Oilerman admitted that the fake punt was the first boneheaded mistake that Mularkey has made.  So, I would expect him to touch on that topic.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mrs. Tex often overhears stuff when I listen to podcasts from the other room, I periodically hear peanut gallery comments as well.

I took the first 20 minutes of the show off, so I dictated a Shakespearean monologue once I came back.   I think Scotty and I were at odds over whether or not Marcus' struggles in this offen

The Titans keep winning...but the national media doesn't like what they see. What about fan reactions to the 8-4 Titans? Jonboy, Jamal, and Scotty are back to try and make sense of it all. Are the Tit

1 minute ago, japan said:

That goes without saying.  Although Oilerman admitted that the fake punt was the first boneheaded mistake that Mularkey has made.  So, I would expect him to touch on that topic.

This was a blunder by Mularkey for sure, he admitted it himself. 

28 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Save it for Wednesday night when you've all had a chance to calm down and evaluate what went on.

I'm totally calm and not upset at all. 

Am I going to be harsh concerning Mariota? Of course, it was an embarrassing performance, that 4th quarter was something rarely seen as far as meltdowns go just to add to a terrible season from him. 

26 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'm totally calm and not upset at all. 

Am I going to be harsh concerning Mariota? Of course, it was an embarrassing performance, that 4th quarter was something rarely seen as far as meltdowns go just to add to a terrible season from him and his coach.

13 hours ago, scine09 said:

Save it for Wednesday night when you've all had a chance to calm down and evaluate what went on.

After losses, this is especially my preference. We definitely get more listens on Sundays and people like that emotional venting... but the discussion isn't as legitimate, imo.