Dems ask Franken to resign

Justafan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't expect better of people who openly elected a person who is on tape in his own describing sexually assaulting women to the highest office in the land. 

These Dems are stupid......   Just come out and say it's a lie, you're going to sue them and they are too ugly to sexually assault 

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

He has never been convicted of either despite lawsuits. I’m open to the possibility, but there has been no real proof and significant questions concerning the accusers.

He had sex with other women, and as far as any of us know it was consensual even if he abused his position of power and cheated on his wife. But that’s not all that uncommon among presidents though history. Including the current one. 

There is no proof on Moore either.   But you are the one who started this by stating that my stance on Moore is: "That Moore is a Republican, and thus good..."    I refuted by saying that you supported Clinton despite the disgusting accusations made of him....because he was a Democrat.   

7 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

By the way the situation with Franken is not the same.  He will be replaced by a Democrat since Minnesota has a Dem governor. 

Correct.   Democrats would like to act high and mighty, and say they are great and took the higher ground with Franken.   Bullshit!   If his seat was in jeopardy and control of the Senate, we all know the outcome would be different.   They proved that with their universal defense of Bill.

3 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

There is no proof on Moore either.   But you are the one who started this by stating that my stance on Moore is: "That Moore is a Republican, and thus good..."    I refuted by saying that you supported Clinton despite the disgusting accusations made of him....because he was a Democrat.   

Clinton was 30 years ago. There's nothing anyone can do about that now. But you can denounce Moore. If Clinton was running too then it might be relevant. He's not. 

10 minutes ago, reo said:

Clinton was 30 years ago. There's nothing anyone can do about that now. But you can denounce Moore. If Clinton was running too then it might be relevant. He's not. 

You voted for Clinton last year that's nothing more then a carry over... Get off your high horse...

Listening to all this whining lets us know how and why our colleges are filled with snowflakes...:340_cloud_snow:

32 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Not if you are a Democrat.  Also, if you are a Democrat the victims are sluts and the sex was consensual.

Either way it is the epitome of hypocrisy to slam Trump who joked about grabbing a woman's pussy and try to defend a guy who was an ass hat womanizer and accused rapist.  Clinton never met a woman he didn't think about having sex with.  He is a sick bastard and it is obvious.  Clinton paid Paula Jones almost 1 million dollars to settle that case (he exposed himself to her). Juanita Broaddrick accused him of rape and several of her friends backed her claim.  Of course Clinton lied he didn't do anything. 

And by the way Dems, Libs.... many Republicans have come out and asked that Moore withdraw.  Many have said an Ethics Investigation could be brought forward if Moore is elected.  So the comments that "no" Republicans have come forth is not true.  The facts are there is no legal recourse for Republicans to keep Moore from running.  They can deal with his ordeal once he gets into office.  While I could blame the voters in Ala if Moore wins they do have a tough decision between electing, or allowing the election, of someone they totally disagree with on many issues and Moore.  Believe it or not it is a tough choice when we are talking about potentially shifting the balance of power in the Senate.  It is actually better to elect Moore and then hope he is forced out or resigns. 

By the way the situation with Franken is not the same.  He will be replaced by a Democrat since Minnesota has a Dem governor. 

It's not really hypocricy considering 9 women have accused Trump, he's been caught on tape bragging about it, and even the people who were on tape with him have gone on record stating they think the claims are true.  

25 minutes ago, thor said:

You voted for Clinton last year that's nothing more then a carry over... Get off your high horse...

Listening to all this whining lets us know how and why our colleges are filled with snowflakes...:340_cloud_snow:

Hillary isn't Bill. Go cheer for your pedophile. 

Fuck Bill Clinton. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton is not the President. Bill Clinton is not running for Senate. Al Franken was in the senate. He called for his own investigation. He has resigned and been held accountable by his party and cast out. 

Stop deflecting. You have no values but allegiance to the rich and the piece of shit who lets you come out of the closet as racist. 

9 minutes ago, Bink said:

Fuck Bill Clinton. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton is not the President. Bill Clinton is not running for Senate. Al Franken was in the senate. He called for his own investigation. He has resigned and been held accountable by his party and cast out. 

Stop deflecting. You have no values but allegiance to the rich and the piece of shit who lets you come out of the closet as racist. 

Quoted, just so this can be seen again.

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

We know there is proof about Moore lying about not knowing his accusers. We know there is proof that he knew they were in high school when he was dating them (or attempting to).

Even if you don’t feel there is proof that he assaulted any underage girls, regardless of multiple claims of just that, there is proof that he had a habit of dating them even in his 30's. And there is proof that he lies about it now.

And as for Clinton, show me were I defended him just because he was a Democrat. I immediately said Franken should go if he was deemed guilty of anything and he is my favorite member of Congress. I must be a pretty shitty partisan...

35 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

It is if you licked on Billie's balls and didn't see anything wrong with his actions.  Anyone with half a brain knows what we see with Clinton, Trump or Moore could be the tip of the iceberg.  But instead of having an objective perspective it is all about political gain.  On top of that hypocrisy the Libs are the ones who are so high and mighty about woman's rights.  They are the one's who should be all over some jackass like Clinton's debasing of women.  Instead they line up to pleasure the guy and call him the greatest president in their memory.  Even a complete worthless person like Hillary was almost president riding on the guys coat tails.  Without all the love for Billy Hillary is lucky to be an assistant to an assistant of the guy who puts up yard signs in a campaign.

That is how horrifically retarded  we have become in this country.  We have different standards depending on which affiliation we have.  Our morals have no foundation.  I don't know for a fact what any of these men did but I certainly am not stupid enough or hypocritical enough to jump across that line people like Starkiller do where they actually defend Clinton while bashing a guy like Moore.  My goodness people be consistent.  If they are all assholes call it like it is.  Have the balls to be men and have some integrity.  I swear, Obama could have been smoking crack with his dick in a donkey and people would deny the pictures were real.  Hillary is one of the most abrasive racist opportunist bitch I can imagine but she was loved until she lost the election.

Right.  She literally called those women sluts that accused Billy. 

Then take a stand for what's right instead of using a politician from 30 yrs ago as an excuse to defend a pedophile.