Let's see a playoff mess today!

Oiler FANatic

There will always be some team pissed off getting left out. I want to see Miami, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin all win since neither TCU nor Ohio St. have any real chance. Whoever wins the SEC championship game will get in then Oklahoma and Wisconsin would too. But the last spot would be contested by Clemson, Miami, and Alabama.

As an aside, why do you want to see a "playoff mess"?

It's the college playoff that most of the fans screamed for year after year!  You finally got what you wanted and now you want it screwed up?

I don't get it.

41 minutes ago, Opus74 said:

As an aside, why do you want to see a "playoff mess"?

It's the college playoff that most of the fans screamed for year after year!  You finally got what you wanted and now you want it screwed up?

I don't get it.

I love the fact it's four teams.  If it were more, some of the games yesterday would have been meaningless for getting in the playoffs.  The fact that there are only 4 slots for 5 power conferences makes the schools schedule better teams as well.

On a side note, I think Titans fans would be well advised to keep a close eye on Clemson's defensive front.  There are a couple of guys there who would be a good first round fit.

On 12/3/2017 at 11:24 AM, ctm said:

I love the fact it's four teams.  If it were more, some of the games yesterday would have been meaningless for getting in the playoffs.  The fact that there are only 4 slots for 5 power conferences makes the schools schedule better teams as well.

On a side note, I think Titans fans would be well advised to keep a close eye on Clemson's defensive front.  There are a couple of guys there who would be a good first round fit.

That worked out well in the NFL for Clemson's previous two 1st round-talent pass rushers :4_joy:

21 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

That worked out well in the NFL for Clemson's previous two 1st round-talent pass rushers :4_joy:

I tend to think that the player and his talents, or lack thereof, is more important than the uniform he wears.

Archived