Flynn

Titanjuicy

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Russians must have seen the writing on the wall and stopped paying Tux’s bot to spam the internet. 

Posted Images

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/opinion/flynn-kushner-donald-trump-jr.html

article written by:  Richard W. Painter, a professor at the University of Minnesota Law School, is the vice chairman and Norman L. Eisen is the chairman of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics. They were chief White House ethics lawyers for Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, respectively.

Finally, the plea (Flynn) raises the prospect that the president will renew his reported interest in pardoning current or future targets of the investigation or firing the special counsel. Both would be grave errors.

Mr. Trump exposed himself to obstruction of justice liability by exercising his power to fire Mr. Comey for questionable ends. Mr. Trump would incur the same potential liability were he to issue pardons for self-interested or corrupt reasons, and the courts might not recognize their validity. Even lawfully conferred powers wielded by the president cannot be employed corruptly. The same goes for firing Mr. Mueller. The president tried that once with Mr. Comey and it only landed him in hotter water. If he attempts it now, he will find the temperature boiling.

Four members of the Trump team have been charged with a felony and two have pled guilty. All in some way connected to Russia which Trump originally said he had nothing to do with.  Mueller hasn't finished investigating,  but is working his way up the chain of command.  That's what it means.

17 minutes ago, thor said:

I love watching the "dems gone wild" over this stuff... Even if everything is true and Flynn has something to add what's that mean???

No talking to Russians!!! LOL!!!    

I love watching loser American sellouts go to jail.

I feel sorry for the weakass tribe baiters, but at least they can take a break from defending Roy Moore.

43 minutes ago, ctm said:

Mueller hasn't finished investigating,  but is working his way up the chain of command.  That's what it means.

This a systematic investigation done by the very best people. Mueller appears to be mowing them down one by one and tying up the loose ends. The Trump administration are a bunch of clueless baffoons. This is a total mismatch. 

By the time this case is presented there will be absolutely no doubt among rational people capable of basic thought

46 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

By the time this case is presented there will be absolutely no doubt among rational people capable of basic thought

Some of the posters here in this thread aren't capable of that.

I can't wait to see if Kushner will implicate Trump and Pence in an attempt to save his own skin.  I bet he would since his Dad is in jail and I'm sure he doesn't want to end up like that.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

This a systematic investigation done by the very best people. Mueller appears to be mowing them down one by one and tying up the loose ends. The Trump administration are a bunch of clueless baffoons. This is a total mismatch. 

The problem is your last sentence... that particular voting block hasn’t been the problem ..

16 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Jake has to be shtick by a genius. He simply cannot be this retarded. An actual retard wouldn’t have this much access to the internet.

You don't get it, Trump was just trying to make friends with bad countries!

I'm trying to discern what you guys think this means.

That Flynn has plead guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI about conversations he had during the transition.  AKA: a "process" crime.

ABC news has retracted/clarified that the original report of "candidate" Trump asked him to "contact the Russians" was wrong, and that Flynn wasn't told to contact the Russians by anyone on the Trump team until after the election.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/abc-news-issues-on-air-clarification-to-report-about-flynn-russian-outreach-and-trump/

Which is something perfectly normal for an incoming NSA to do.

Why Flynn would lie about it is anyone's guess, but it does nothing to further the case for collusion, since it happened during the transition, not prior to Nov 8.  And it would make sense to go ahead and plead guilty, as it's probably indefensible, but it doesn't prove anything other than he screwed up.

So, are you all sure this is really as big as y'all are making it out to be?

1 minute ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I'm trying to discern what you guys think this means.

That Flynn has plead guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI about conversations he had during the transition.  AKA: a "process" crime.

ABC news has retracted/clarified that the original report of "candidate" Trump asked him to "contact the Russians" was wrong, and that Flynn wasn't told to contact the Russians by anyone on the Trump team until after the election.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/abc-news-issues-on-air-clarification-to-report-about-flynn-russian-outreach-and-trump/

Which is something perfectly normal for an incoming NSA to do.

Why Flynn would lie about it is anyone's guess, but it does nothing to further the case for collusion, since it happened during the transition, not prior to Nov 8.  And it would make sense to go ahead and plead guilty, as it's probably indefensible, but it doesn't prove anything other than he screwed up.

So, are you all sure this is really as big as y'all are making it out to be?

I’ve been fighting this with Republicans (you aren’t one!) all day. He didn’t plead guilty. He got a plea deal. These things are not similar in any fashion. He was given a plea deal for why exactly? I’ll wait TDF.