Flynn

Titanjuicy

2 minutes ago, Bink said:

You joke, but this is actually what Donald supporters are focusing on. Reddit "the donald" is consumed with the case of a woman murdered by an immigrant but no mention of Flynn or any of this. Trump himself is tweeting about it. 

What a fucking joke. 

Meanwhile this abhorrent tax bill moves on. 

Trump "I've been waiting my whole life to say this: Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas indeed you piece of shit. 

Joking my ass

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Russians must have seen the writing on the wall and stopped paying Tux’s bot to spam the internet. 

Posted Images

The Associated Press and Washington Post reported Friday that Flynn admitted in his plea that he spoke to the Russians at the direction of Trump transition team officials.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-flynn-charged-russia_us_5a2163f8e4b03c44072d042c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Pence was in charge of the transition team.

Edit:

Read the statement of offense section 3 that Flynn agreed to.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/read-michael-flynns-plea-agreement-details-of-how-he-lied-to-fbi.html

Two notes about this.  First, at this time Obama was still President. It is against the law for anyone to interfere with the foreign policy of the US.  Second, shortly after this was done, Trump issued a tweet complimenting Putin for his action.

45 minutes ago, Bink said:

You joke, but this is actually what Donald supporters are focusing on. Reddit "the donald" is consumed with the case of a woman murdered by an immigrant but no mention of Flynn or any of this. Trump himself is tweeting about it. 

What a fucking joke. 

Meanwhile this abhorrent tax bill moves on. 

Trump "I've been waiting my whole life to say this: Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas indeed you piece of shit. 

If the Republicans pass this tax bill under these auspices then they really are traitors. 

49 minutes ago, Bink said:

What a fucking joke. 

Leave @JakePA_Titan alone!!

21 minutes ago, begooode said:

,... and why is Sessions' allowed to not answer straightforward questions in his Congressional hearings re: Russia and Trump?

He actually can't refuse.  Trump must assert executive privilege, which he hasn't, for Sessions not to testify.  Sessions himself cannot assert it. I would think there would be another round of questioning where Session will be directed to answer or held in contempt of Congress.

49 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Where are the usual TR Trump defenders?  They seem absent in this thread.

Guesses on the next one to turn on Trump?  I'm guessing Hope Hicks.

Hicks has full on Stockholm Syndrome.  Kushner flips before Hicks.

4 minutes ago, reo said:

Hicks has full on Stockholm Syndrome.  Kushner flips before Hicks.

Flynn was talking to the transition team about Russian sanctions and the Israeli settlements. Kushner was directly involved in both.  Mueller is now talking to Kushner.  Connect the dots on who's next for a fall.

6 minutes ago, ctm said:

Flynn was talking to the transition team about Russian sanctions and the Israeli settlements. Kushner was directly involved in both.  Mueller is now talking to Kushner.  Connect the dots on who's next for a fall.

It's why they brought good ol Jared in for a chat a little while ago. Now they'll bring him back in and see if his story changes and he wants to cut a deal.