Steele Believes Dossier Is 70% to 90% Accurate

reo

https://politicalwire.com/2017/11/15/steele-believes-dossier-70-90-accurate/

“Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer who compiled an explosive dossier of allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, believes it to 70% to 90% accurate, according to a new book on the covert Russian intervention in the 2016 US election,” the Guardian reports.

“The book, Collusion: How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win, by Guardian journalist Luke Harding, quotes Steele as telling friends that he believes his reports – based on sources cultivated over three decades of intelligence work – will be vindicated as the US special counsel investigation digs deeper into contacts between Trump, his associates and Moscow.”

Said Steele: “I’ve been dealing with this country for thirty years. Why would I invent this stuff?”

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Mueller report was devastating and Barr flat out lied about it and redacted the worst parts     

No one is ignoring it. The spying was 100% justified. Members of a presidential campaign were actively meeting with a forei....... you know what, Fuck it. You won’t pay attention or care anyway. 

Why would anyone care if the Obama administration oversaw the FBI looking into the Trump campaign? They had a ton of strange interactions with the Russians from the top down.    Republicans sho

Of course, it's mostly accurate.  Why else would Trump be so desperate to make it go away.  Some of the dossier HAS been debunked but that's the way it goes with all this stuff.  Some of this stuff has been verified as well.  

He was being paid to dig up dirt, not make stuff up so some of it at least will be verified.  

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Some of the dossier HAS been debunked but that's the way it goes with all this stuff.

What part?

I read some of it has been verified and some of it hasn't been verified but none of it debunked 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

What part?

I read some of it has been verified and some of it hasn't been verified but none of it debunked 

Without looking up specific stuff, the claim that Michael Cohen traveled to Prague to meet with Russian officials.  

None of the really bad stuff has been debunked to my knowledge.

30 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Without looking up specific stuff, the claim that Michael Cohen traveled to Prague to meet with Russian officials.  

There was a guy with the exact same name who was in Prague and that's where that reportedly came from. But Cohen lied his ass off numerous times about having contact with Russia and potential business deals between Trump and Russia. 

If that's the worst thing disproven about the dossier then bad news

40 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

There was a guy with the exact same name who was in Prague and that's where that reportedly came from. But Cohen lied his ass off numerous times about having contact with Russia and potential business deals between Trump and Russia. 

If that's the worst thing disproven about the dossier then bad news

Well, I mean most of the stuff is unverifiable and we will probably never truly know for sure.  

The funniest thing is that even though the pee tape hasn't been specifically verified. It has been verified that when he was in Russia, Putin offered to send hookers to Trump's room. His bodyguard, of course, said they declined but the fact that it's even been verified that they were offered is hilarious.

1 hour ago, reo said:

The funniest thing is that even though the pee tape hasn't been specifically verified. It has been verified that when he was in Russia, Putin offered to send hookers to Trump's room. His bodyguard, of course, said they declined but the fact that it's even been verified that they were offered is hilarious.

The pee pee tape exist, guaranteed

34 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The pee pee tape exist, guaranteed

From my understanding, the pee pee tape is of Trump paying hookers to pee on a bed that Obama slept on, not that he asked for the most golden of showers. Am I misinformed? Because if it's the former, that tape might just rile up his base and it wouldn't surprise me to see him get a bump from it's release.

12 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

From my understanding, the pee pee tape is of Trump paying hookers to pee on a bed that Obama slept on, not that he asked for the most golden of showers. Am I misinformed? Because if it's the former, that tape might just rile up his base and it wouldn't surprise me to see him get a bump from it's release.

both iirc

On 11/16/2017 at 0:54 PM, Mythos27 said:

So sad how much truth is in this