Yet another historic game for James Harden

On 3/2/2018 at 4:05 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

You know shit about the NBA and what players are actually good. You are, as skip said, "an easily wowed fan".

Easily wowed fans love triple-doubles, that sounds just like a typical Westbrick fan, which I most certainly am not.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont be an ass

Didn’t you learn from your suspension last time, Simple Jake?

Good god, reading through this thread is maddening. I don't have an NBA team I follow or am "blinded by," but man, this isn't even really a debate. The Rockets are a true contender. Watching their offense roll (like last night) is a pleasure to watch. I hope they can knock off the Warriors this year.  They have built a great team that plays well together bottom to top. 

Why anyone would spend so much time talking about the Lakers right now is beyond me. That is such a waste of your life. The Lakers may become relevant next year or in two years, but they play streaky desperate basketball at their best. I feel bad for Ball. LA is and was such a bad fit for him. He's a head-case waiting to happen and his Jecklye/Hyde play shows glimpses of this. He's marginally in the top 6 of rookies this year and I would argue that he's only in the top 6 because of the playing time he is afforded in LA. Here's to hoping an offseason of scrutiny doesn't finally cause him to collapse for good. 

Chris Paul has become just the 4th player in NBA history with 8,000 assists and 2,000 steals.

The other three are already in the Hall of Fame (or most likely will be later this year): John Stockton, Gary Payton, and Jason Kidd.

On 3/18/2018 at 1:45 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

And dont look now, but if POR slips just a tad, OKC could take the 3 seed. 

OKC won't catch Portland, or even stay ahead of the Pelicans or the Spurs. The Thunder have the 2nd hardest remaining schedule after Denver. The Nuggets are pretty much out of it already. But Utah is going to keep moving up while OKC continues to drop.

Portland is pretty much locked into the #3 seed with New Orleans, San Antonio, and Utah only a few games behind them.

That will leave Minnesota, OKC, and the Clippers battling it out for the final two spots and the right to get swept by either the Rockets or Warriors.

Edited by Oiler FANatic
On March 14, 2018 at 1:10 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

And you saying Ball is a headcase is flat out, 100% ignorance. Moronic statement all the way around. Keep hating.

One dude gets in his head and suddenly that "great" shooting by Ball that you were touting takes an absolute nose dive. Murray fucked with him. Now he's gone 9 of 55 shooting over nine games. HEADCASE. He should stop trying to shoot the basket-ball if he really wants to help his team. Just push the floor and be the role player you were born to be Lonzo. 

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

He actually started to fall off two games earlier against SA. But go ahead with your dumbass "Lonzo is fragile" theory.

Keep thinking about him. Keep him in your head. 

Hate it or love it, he's on your mind. 

Lakers on your mind.....

They're on my mind because I cleaned up betting against them on this recent skid. The only reason I even check these threads is because they're click-bait when I look up Preds talk. 

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Keep em on your mind. 

Skid? We are 5-7 in our last 12 and 3-4 in last 7.

If that's a "skid" then we must be pretty good....

Keep being a dumbass.

Try and keep up. Lakers are 1-6, probably 1-7 after tonight (against the Mavs nonetheless!!!!) And all this after the wheels came off your boy. Easy money betting against them recently. And thats the ONLY reason I care. 

On 3/28/2018 at 10:41 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Btw, betting is for losers. Ppl that make real money don't bet.

Is that why you keep calling me a pussy for not taking any of your bets? You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen in my life! :rolleyes:

Here's another one for Harden. He's a distant 2nd (among active players) behind LeBron in consecutive games scoring 10 or more points (867 to 258).

But his 258 straight games (and counting) scoring 10 points or more is still better than Kobe (personal best, 211) and Shaq (personal best, 245).

Edited by Oiler FANatic
4 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Here's another one for Harden. He's a distant 2nd (among active players) behind LeBron in consecutive games scoring 10 or more points (867 to 258).

But his 258 straight games (and counting) scoring 10 points or more is still better than Kobe (personal best, 211) and Shaq (personal best, 245).

The only thing I took from that is LeBron's number... Curious what the all time number is

On 3/31/2018 at 3:49 AM, wiscotitansfan said:

The only thing I took from that is LeBron's number... Curious what the all time number is

LeBron now holds the all time record, he just passed Jordan's old record of 866. If you meant total career 10+ point games, Kareem had 1509. It's safe.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 11:04 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Harden is the greatest ever at fooling refs into thinking he was fouled.

He's the greatest ever at getting to the line because he knows more about basketball than you can possibly dream. His basketball IQ is off the charts.

Edited by Oiler FANatic
  • 2 weeks later...