Oiler FANatic

Yet another historic game for James Harden

Took you absolutely no time to post that. Lol. I figured as much.

See how quick you are to respond when Westbrook becomes tbe only player to record back to back seasons averaging a triple double.

And then knocks yall out of the 2nd round come playoff time. I bet you'll be ghost for two+ weeks.

Set a single season record for most trip dubs in one season last year and is the leader by 7 so far this year.

Harden also needed the other top two scorers to be out to do it. 

But hey, cool! He helped me win more money in fanduel.

56 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

See how quick you are to respond when Westbrook becomes tbe only player to record back to back seasons averaging a triple double.

Do you really think he will? Westbrook is barely averaging 10 assists per game and only 9.4 rebounds per game. Ain't gonna happen.

And Harden accounted for 86 of his team's 114 points tonight, which would be a record for ordinary players, but it's only the 3rd most ever for him.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Do you really think he will? Westbrook is barely averaging 10 assists per game and only 9.4 rebounds per game. Ain't gonna happen.

And Harden accounted for 86 of his team's 114 points tonight, which would be a record for ordinary players, but it's only the 3rd most ever for him.

If he wants to he will. 

And again, your 2nd and 3rd leading scorers were out. Thats what great players do, step up.

And by ordinary players, you mean ones not to win an MVP?

Do ordinary players win MVP? Do ordinary players average a triple double for a season?

On 1/30/2018 at 11:56 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Do ordinary players average a triple double for a season?

You are so infatuated with triple-doubles, aren't you? You act like they're the most important accomplishment in basketball.

The other guy who averaged a triple-double finished 3rd in the MVP voting and you act like Westbrook is even better than Jordan.....:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

You are so infatuated with triple-doubles, aren't you? You act like they're the most important accomplishment in basketball.

The other guy who averaged a triple-double finished 3rd in the MVP voting and you act like Westbrook is even better than Jordan.....:rolleyes:

One also won it and yea, averaging one for an entire season is hard.

And doing it in back to back seasons is unheard of. If they take 4th or 3rd in the West and he does it again, he might threaten Hardens MVP.

After Westbrooks  20, 20, and 9 performance last night, he is now averaging 10.3 assists

And with his 9, 9, and 7 night tonight at halftime, he will surely improve all of those numbers. Come March he will be averaging a triple double. 

No doubt.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

On 2/2/2018 at 0:26 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

If they take 4th or 3rd in the West and he does it again, he might threaten Hardens MVP.

3rd or 4th in the West? OKC will be lucky just to make the playoffs without Roberson or any semblance of a bench.

33 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

3rd or 4th in the West? OKC will be lucky just to make the playoffs without Roberson or any semblance of a bench.

Haha ok. Lets revisit it in a couple months.

On 2/5/2018 at 0:30 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Haha ok. Lets revisit it in a couple months.

Right now they've gone 3-6 since Roberson got hurt and are sitting in 5th place while the 10th place Jazz are only 2.5 games behind them.

12 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Right now they've gone 3-6 since Roberson got hurt and are sitting in 5th place while the 10th place Jazz are only 2.5 games behind them.

Right, they have to figure out the best way to replace him. Doesn't mean they can't do it.

Of those 9 games, 5 were against playoff teams. And 2 that weren't were against the Lakers who were one of the hottest teams during that time. Trust me, OKC is sweating it even though the haters are making it a big deal.

And before his injury, they had an 8 game win streak. Which tells me they were fibally fogueing it out. But guess what, they lose a starter and have to reconfigure things. But to you they shouldn't need to?

Do you want to remind us of yalls record when a certain starter is out? I know you like to a lot.

They'll be fine. They'll make the playoffs. And if Utah does as well, it will be POR or NO they displace.

But trust me, Im hoping more than you OKC doesn't make it. 

On 2/15/2018 at 1:48 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

But trust me, Im hoping more than you OKC doesn't make it. 

I'm sure you do because I want OKC to make the playoffs so the Rockets can sweep them in the first round.

If they do make it they will be one of the lower seeds (maybe 8th) barely beating out the Pelicans and possibly Portland or even the Clippers.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

54 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I'm sure you do because I want OKC to make the playoffs so the Rockets can sweep them in the first round.

If they do make it they will be one of the lower seeds (maybe 8th) barely beating out the Pelicans and possibly Portland or even the Clippers.

So they'll be 8th but also barely beating out two teams that are currently playoff teams? Makes sense....