Oiler FANatic

Yet another historic game for James Harden

The Giannis vs Harden MVP race is interesting. I think it’s a toss up.

Harden is putting up ridiculous numbers. Rockets have had injury struggles. He has basically carried them to a top 3 seed in the West. 

Giannis has solid numbers and is the catalyst for the best record in the NBA. They’ve had some injuries too. 

I dont agree with the swap the players idea because they are two completely different teams and players. Who knows who would be better or worse. 

Would the Bucks still have the best record if they were in the West? I don’t think so. That’s why I’m not loving the argument for Giannis being the guy for the best record team. 

Harden goes out and takes over a game. His team doesn’t really matter. Giannis has shown he is capable of doing the same but plays a much better team game. Not sure how the voters view the players style when compared to eachother. 

I really don’t know who you give it to at this point. 

kgsTitan   
6 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

But tell me again how him scoring points is the only thing that matters to an MVP

He's tied for the league lead in steals, and near the top in assists, too. 

But the media is bored with him, he's never been well-liked by fans, and the team has had a fairly drastic drop in W-L record from last year. So, I fully expect Giannis to be MVP.

Edited by kgsTitan

1 hour ago, kgsTitan said:

He's tied for the league lead in steals, and near the top in assists, too. 

But the media is bored with him, he's never been well-liked by fans, and the team has had a fairly drastic drop in W-L record from last year. So, I fully expect Giannis to be MVP.

Im not saying he's a liability defensively...  Oiler has been whining for years how Harden should be the unanimous annual MVP over Westbrook because the team's record but now that it's not the case the only thing that matters to him is individual statistics?