Yet another historic game for Jalen Green (or Kevin Porter Jr.)

Oiler FANatic

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Why would you like to see the old one if you are here and now still saying it's a possibility?

But I will search. I just cant remember what thread its in.

Because being talked about in higher regard isn't the same as being better

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont be an ass

Didn’t you learn from your suspension last time, Simple Jake?

For the discussion, if Capella can show that double Eurostep play a few more times,  it will give the Rockets 4 legitimate scorers which puts them equal to the Warriors.. anxious to see the developmen

29 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Historic night for HOU. Missed 26 consecutive 3s and counting.

NBA playoff record.

That was brutal.   A lot of those were just awful shots.

21 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Harden went 3-18 on 3s in the fourth quarters against GSW.

Seriously, how the fuck is that possible?!?! I was just talking with someone last night about that and how guys just feel the need to shoot their way out of a slump even though it kills their team.

I am so glad I wasn't watching the game because I would have just been annoyed if I saw that many bricks from anyone.

21 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Seriously, how the fuck is that possible?!?! I was just talking with someone last night about that and how guys just feel the need to shoot their way out of a slump even though it kills their team.

I am so glad I wasn't watching the game because I would have just been annoyed if I saw that many bricks from anyone.

It was great. They weren’t even getting good looks either. They just kept jacking up 3s with defenders right in their face.

8 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

It was great. They weren’t even getting good looks either. They just kept jacking up 3s with defenders right in their face.

I was annoyed. Shitty system with predictable results. No mid range game at all.

• 3 months later...
On 5/21/2018 at 7:23 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

multiple MVPs and if he wins a couple championships in his career he could easily be more highly talked about

Harden has already finished in the top 2 in the MVP voting in three of the last four years, so multiple MVP's is a distinct possibility.

Winning a couple of championships will be a more difficult task but with CP3, Capela, and Harden locked up for 4 years it could happen.

Harden is already considered the most difficult player to guard in the game right now, so he's already talked about quite highly.

Of course he will never be the defender that Kobe was, but he doesn't need to take 40-50 shots every time he scores 50 points like Kobe did.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

• 2 months later...

After recording his 50th 40-point game with the Rockets (by far the most in the NBA over the past 6 years), Harden just passed Rudy T. for the 3rd most points in franchise history. It will be a few years before he catches Calvin Murphy and Hakeem Olajuwon, but he'll get there eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 12:43 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Surely no Kobe Bryant....is he still on track to be as good as him btw?

He's not the defender that Kobe was, but Harden is easily just as good on offense as Kobe (and will end up being far better).

Here's another one for you. Jordan had the most games in NBA history with 40 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 5 steals (he had 10 in his career).

Clyde Drexler is second with four games, and after tonight Harden now has 3 games with 40, 5, 5, and 5. He's only 29 and gets better every year. :biggrin:

On 12/15/2018 at 12:43 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

J wonder if hed ever get 50 points in a game if he didnt average 16 Free Throws a game.

Actually he only averages 8.3 FTA/game for his career. Hard to believe right? By comparison Kobe averaged 7.4 FTA/game.

Even in his eleven 50-point games in his career, Harden averages just 15.4 of his points in those games from the FT line.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 8:36 AM, JakePA_Titan said:
Harden is overrated as fuck. And he's not a winner.

It's hilarious how you always quote Bayless as some sort of authority when all he does is say dumb shit all the time to be controversial.

I guess Oscar Robertson was overrated as fuck when he was the first player with 35+ points and 5+ assists in seven straight games.

And you still think that Westbrick is better than Harden, right? The only reason they gave him the MVP two years ago was to make up for not giving it to The Big O back in '62, period. Westbrick will NEVER be close to Harden, who is already one of the best EVER!!!! :tongue:

Harden is averaging 33 PPG so far this season, and 40.6 PPG over the last 9 games, starting with his 50-point triple-double against the Lakers.

Meanwhile Westbrick is averaging a pedestrian 21 PPG and has missed 100 more three-pointers than he has made at a miserable 24.2% rate.

On 12/20/2018 at 8:36 AM, JakePA_Titan said:
Harden is overrated as fuck. And he's not a winner.

You sound just as moronic as Richard Jefferson does. Harden simply willed a victory against the Warriors tonight, he is playing like a god.

He's the 6th player in NBA history with five straight 40-point games (including Hall of Famers: Wilt, MJ, Elgin Baylor, Kobe, and Iverson).

Another typical performance by the MVP, becoming the first player ever with 10 made 3-pointers as part of a 40-point triple-double. Yep, he sucks.

And let's not forget that other overrated as fuck Rocket, Clint Capela, he had 29 points and 21 rebounds. Not bad for just a role player, huh? :biggrin:

Edited by Oiler FANatic

16 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

He's the 6th player in NBA history with five straight 40-point games (including Hall of Famers: Wilt, MJ, Elgin Baylor, Kobe, and Iverson).

Another typical performance by the MVP, becoming the first player ever with 10 made 3-pointers as part of a 40-point triple-double. Yep, he sucks.

All of those are pretty meaningless stats.... Giannis has had lots of shit where him and like Wilt or Magic or someone are the only other players in NBA history to do so.... Cherry picking stupid shit is still cherry picking stupid shit. It's comical when people start bragging about it.

• Oiler FANatic changed the title to Yet another historic game for Jalen Green (or Kevin Porter Jr.)