Cryptocurrency

Downtown

31 minutes ago, Supdawg said:

I said 9300... It's 10000.. up 2600 dollars today

Holy shit

Yeah, it's a crazy fluctuating investment.  I don't think anyone has ever disputed that.

It's still nowhere near the 30k you said it would be at year end.  In fact, over the last 24 months, it has actually spent more days being valued less than 9300 than over 9300.

There's no doubt there is a ton of money to be made speculating on price gains/losses of a highly volatile investment.  If you own it now, GTFO before it drops again.

Edited by abenjami

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile in NFT land...    

My bitcoin has been going nutssssssss! Up 70% in the last month and almost 1000% this year! Gimme the loot baby!    Edit: when bitcoin was first developed I started mining it and had al

The first rule of crossfit/Crypto: always talk about crossfit/crypto

Posted Images

Best way to judge Bitcoin is not by its yearly highs, but by its yearly lows. 

Timing is everything though, but you see the general trend. If you buy and wait, it will go up at some point. Trick is to not sell the bottom and to be patient. I have no doubt it will make new all time highs. 

Edited by Supdawg

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 1:23 AM, Titans_Win_Again said:

Bitcoin is the best performing asset of the decade and it will have set a new all time high price before the end of next year.

LOL you could literally say this about 75% of stocks and be right every year.  Most of them go up over time and keep setting all time high prices.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/4/2017 at 7:20 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

I honestly don't understand how people can give thin air so much intrinsic value. Paper money may not have any actual value in and of itself, but it is a representation of something valuable, whatever it may be. Once upon a time it actually was backed by something people figured was valuable due to its use. What is bitcoin backed by that gives it value? Why is it worth trading?

You fucking idiot.