3 hours ago, titanruss said:

Edit: up 30% on the year

LOL, I got liquidated on the 900$ candle we had today... I Immediately went long and now I am comfortably in profit on that open trade.. I fully expect 11K or 11.5K in the next couple of days. 

3 hours ago, titanruss said:

Drops back to ~7/7500 and yeah that’s the time. 

A lot of open interest in the upper 8K region... I believe it got front ran, so that 8K BTC is off the table for now. 

On 7/18/2019 at 1:24 PM, Supdawg said:

LOL, I got liquidated on the 900$ candle we had today... I Immediately went long and now I am comfortably in profit on that open trade.. I fully expect 11K or 11.5K in the next couple of days. 

11K target was hit and had a nasty rejection (closed my long @ 10.92)... I believe ~8.8K bitcoin is back on the table. The last leg down will likely be a violent one. Bears are trying hard, this morning there were numerous 5+ Million $ market sells on Mex around 6AM, but the market didn't fall past support. We will likely get some fireworks today going into weekly close. I am definitely short right now. Will ladder in more on my position as the market changes. 

Edited by Supdawg

Back above 10k for now. Not super convinced that the trend will resume. Would like to see 10.2 close above on the daily. 

5 hours ago, Supdawg said:

Back above 10k for now. Not super convinced that the trend will resume. Would like to see 10.2 close above on the daily. 

i still want it back @8.2 ... 

$11,800 for one Bitcoin... 

Yeah, it seems that the stars are all aligning for Bitcoin (politics and economy)... It would not surprise me at all to for us to his $30K this year. More and more people are starting to realize the pure genius that is Bitcoin as a hedge to QE. 

Just take a look at Bitcoin's weekly chart. I am not a huge Elliot Wave theorist, but it looks like the beginning of wave 3. If that's true that should put us to over 20K at the end of it. As long as we get get through this next short term resistance at 11.8, next stop is 14.5

Dto1QMK.png

Edited by Supdawg

On 7/18/2019 at 10:28 PM, titanruss said:

Drops back to ~7/7500 and yeah that’s the time. (to go back in)

10 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Pretty quiet 

nope. trades and futures are up huge. 

its exactly where you want it. 

I still think the floor is closer to 4500 and that would be incredible if it drops to there.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:19 PM, OILERMAN said:

Pretty quiet 

9300 today. Only up 24% in the past 24 hours. 

Edited by Supdawg