Jump to content

Cryptocurrency


Downtown
 Share

Recommended Posts

I love how some of the Dems were acting like it was a blood-bath for the Republicans in the mid-terms, when in reality they narrowly held on to the Senate and looks like they lost the House... even with all of Scam Bankster-Fraud's donated dirty, laundered money.

 

 

 

 

And of course all the Bitcoin bathers will jump like a hawk on a fucking titmouse on the idea of a CBDC to fight the big bad Bittycoiny, ready to suck off all the politicians that SBF was already gargling.

 

 

 

Edited by NashvilleNinja
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitcoin has been going nutssssssss! Up 70% in the last month and almost 1000% this year! Gimme the loot baby!    Edit: when bitcoin was first developed I started mining it and had al

I’d take financial advice from Isiah Wilson over bongo 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I love how some of the Dems were acting like it was a blood-bath for the Republicans in the mid-terms, when in reality they narrowly held on to the Senate and looks like they lost the House.

 

This isn't what happened.

 

The narrative was the Republicans were going to win huge. That always happens in a new presidents first term, inflation is at an all time high, Biden is the most unpopular president in modern history, gas prices are high and the market is down huge this year

 

All that and the Dems are likely picking up a senate seat and barely lost the house, which 10 seats were guaranteed from redistricting 

 

The Republican do consider it a blood bath

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

 

This isn't what happened.

 

The narrative was the Republicans were going to win huge. That always happens in a new presidents first term, inflation is at an all time high, Biden is the most unpopular president in modern history, gas prices are high and the market is down huge this year

 

All that and the Dems are likely picking up a senate seat and barely lost the house, which 10 seats were guaranteed from redistricting 

 

The Republican do consider it a blood bath

 

All true but many people lack the capacity to understand simple concepts like this and therein lies half the problem with the fucked up world we live in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, fears are swirling that $10 billion bitcoin and crypto giant Digital Currency Group (DCG) could be in trouble after its crypto lender Genesis was forced to pause withdrawals and reports emerged it's seeking an emergency $1 billion loan.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Now, fears are swirling that $10 billion bitcoin and crypto giant Digital Currency Group (DCG) could be in trouble after its crypto lender Genesis was forced to pause withdrawals and reports emerged it's seeking an emergency $1 billion loan.

 

What would be really hilarious if DCG liquidated its GBTC trust and sold 600K BTC, which tanked the price which liquidated MSTR's 130K BTC. All of the miners capitulated and BTC goes sub 5K. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloomberg: Bitcoin Miner Core Scientific Has Lost $1.7 Billion This Year

"The Austin, Texas-based company is among the hardest hit miners with low Bitcoin prices depressing mining revenue to a record low. Soaring energy costs and more competition among miners have plummeted profit margins. Core Scientific first warned in October that it may have to file for bankruptcy if the company can’t find more funding to repay its debt that amounts to over $1 billion. It had a third-quarter loss of $434 million"

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Bloomberg: Bitcoin Miner Core Scientific Has Lost $1.7 Billion This Year

"The Austin, Texas-based company is among the hardest hit miners with low Bitcoin prices depressing mining revenue to a record low. Soaring energy costs and more competition among miners have plummeted profit margins. Core Scientific first warned in October that it may have to file for bankruptcy if the company can’t find more funding to repay its debt that amounts to over $1 billion. It had a third-quarter loss of $434 million"

 

This is not even news. With very cheap Bitcoin and hash rates at all time highs, only the companies with the absolute lowest electricity costs in the world and with low to no debt will survive. It's a race to the bottom and many, many companies will go out of business. 

It's a brutal, hyper-competitive industry during bear markets. It's actually good because the hash rate needs to go down, so companies unplugging their miners is good for the ecosystem. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...