Cryptocurrency

Downtown

37 minutes ago, titanruss said:

the price shift doesn't bother 99.9% of hodlers ... just the uber geeks jerking off in the corner hoping they can finally be right .. or make a quick buck. 

This is totally false of not just bitcoin investors but all investors. 

The biggest inflows of BTC were in Mar-April when the price was high, now that the price has dropped we're seeing the biggest outflows. 

The average person buys high and sells low because they jump in when it's going up and panic out when it starts dropping. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile in NFT land...    

My bitcoin has been going nutssssssss! Up 70% in the last month and almost 1000% this year! Gimme the loot baby!    Edit: when bitcoin was first developed I started mining it and had al

The first rule of crossfit/Crypto: always talk about crossfit/crypto

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

The biggest inflows of BTC were in Mar-April when the price was high, now that the price has dropped we're seeing the biggest outflows. 

The average person buys high and sells low because they jump in when it's going up and panic out when it starts dropping. 

Fox News and Republicans are playing with inflation as message.  With the Qanon/bitcoin overlap, you would think this would be a period of higher than normal demand, but it isn't. 

11 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

You must be confused what a hodler is...

how fucking more wrong can you read a post? 

you just said weak handed people trying to make a quick buck bought in at a high time and freaked out from a dip. That's exactly what I said and is the opposite of a hodler

... go learn something before posting here grandpa. 

29 minutes ago, titanruss said:

You must be confused what a hodler is...

how fucking more wrong can you read a post? 

you just said weak handed people trying to make a quick buck bought in at a high time and freaked out from a dip. That's exactly what I said and is the opposite of a hodler

... go learn something before posting here grandpa. 

The majority of people who invest call themselves "buy and holders" you fucking genius. Calling yourself and following through are two different things. See Abenjami's liquidate thread. A shit ton of people sold at the bottom of 08 and Covid..... 

And guess what, a bunch of self proclaimed "Hodlers" will bail if BTC starts dropping lower and lower. Supdawg was getting scared earlier this year. 

Learn something? LOL.... 

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The majority of people who invest call themselves "buy and holders" you fucking genius. Calling yourself and following through are two different things. See Abenjami's liquidate thread. A shit ton of people sold at the bottom of 08 and Covid..... 

And guess what, a bunch of self proclaimed "Hodlers" will bail if BTC starts dropping lower and lower. Supdawg was getting scared earlier this year. 

Learn something? LOL.... 

Wait a god damn minute here.  You mean to tell me the Robinhood generation didn't invent things like buy low, sell high?

Edited by abenjami

6 hours ago, abenjami said:

Wait a god damn minute here.  You mean to tell me the Robinhood generation didn't invent things like buy low, sell high?

Yea that's right

Also because a speculative investment, like Dogecoin,  had a huge return doesn't mean anyone in it is now an investment expert and all past investment principals are now void!

9 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Learn something? LOL.... 

no they aren't you idiot

lol

there actual stats you can look up where people that have bought and held for certain periods of time are less likely to sell and that % is the majority. 

look, tiny little old mail man, your ignorance is showing over and over again

your fear is showing as well. You are afraid you missed something thing and you need it to fail... it's sad but it's all you have I guess? 

Edited by titanruss

3 hours ago, titanruss said:

your fear is showing as well. You are afraid you missed something thing and you need it to fail... it's sad but it's all you have I guess? 

I could retire right now but am not even eligible for 7 more years. Me and my wife will both get pensions, I already get a good dividend payment from a taxable account(that will be even bigger) I re-invest and a very large overall networth, I have zero debt. 

I'm as far from afraid as one can get. 

You'll have to stick to "You're a moron/idiot" bit. It sure ain't fear of missing out

Well, regardless of price action, I am just hanging here stacking sats via interest.... The absolute beauty of compound interest on the hardest money ever invented. 

Edited by Supdawg