Cryptocurrency

Downtown

10 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

History has shown over and over that when people act as the bitcoiners are acting, they are always correct...no wait it has shown the opposite time and time again. 

Actually history has shown that countries that are being ran like America fall from power. The Bitcoiners know it. 

We keep kicking the can down the road and at some point there will be hell to pay. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile in NFT land...    

My bitcoin has been going nutssssssss! Up 70% in the last month and almost 1000% this year! Gimme the loot baby!    Edit: when bitcoin was first developed I started mining it and had al

The first rule of crossfit/Crypto: always talk about crossfit/crypto

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Supdawg said:

We keep kicking the can down the road and at some point there will be hell to pay. 

I have never seen anyone kick a can down the road, and there is no valid analogy that "we", assuming you mean society, is. 

3 hours ago, Supdawg said:

Actually history has shown that countries that are being ran like America fall from power.

There's no way that you actually believe that? The great collapses in World history started off by countries being ran like America? Which examples and why, and don't give me Germany pre WWII and people using wheelbarrows to buy a loaf of bread. Show me one example of current day necessities that have been so blown out of reality because of inflation. Rent, Utilities? Those prices aren't raising to amounts that cause lifestyle changes because government inflation but much more because corporate greed.

5 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Come on, man. Even Michael Saylor understands fiat is and will still be a thing. So long as governments exist and serve populations that need them fiat isn't going anywhere, regardless of how much harder bitcoin and crypto gets.

Fiat is a thing and always will be. But it will also inflate to where his few million will be comparable to a few hundred thousand and no one in our government is doing anything to sow that anytime soon. In fact they've said it very recently all while consumer prices on food, rent, etc are sky rocketing 

4 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Memes enforce sterotypes, close discourse and hinder learning.  Memes are propaganda turned into viruses. 

Not the peoples memes.. 

...maybe clearly transparent agenda memes. 

sont blame us you can't recognize the difference. 

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:Rent, Utilities? Those prices aren't raising to amounts that cause lifestyle changes because government inflation but much more because corporate greed.

Yes they absolutely are rising ludicrously.. along with food prices and soon gas/electricity. 

and our government more than any in history is a business and tied to corporate greed and businesses. Trickle down?? Our country is built on greed. Fuck man, we laud it and laugh about it in our movies and common conversation. 

None of that means there’s going to be some ridiculous collapse to the extent you try to imply

again, curious about these actual historical examples besides wheelbarrows of cash for a loaf of bread

Edited by wiscotitansfan

10 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Yes they absolutely are rising ludicrously.. along with food prices and soon gas/electricity. 

You must being shopping at Jacked-up Price R Us or something, because while there might be an item here or there, I can think of nothing that is priced noticeably higher than it was 10 or 20 years ago. Some stuff such as gasoline is lower.  I have spent the same on grocery for probably three straight decades.  Gasoline, interest rates are historically low.   We are in deflation.  That is the problem and it is due to less being demanded than we have the capacity to produce, and if bitcoiners got their way, which thankfully they will not, it would be worse. 

6 hours ago, titanruss said:

what you don't get Oman... is that most everyone younger than you is smarter and more observant... in that they all realized the system is complete bullshit

if you don't invest in btc- you better hope you die early into your retirement

LOL, you sound like a total nut. 

So the system is rigged and you think Bitcoin is the answer? The rigged system could end bitcoin, no? 

28 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

You must being shopping at Jacked-up Price R Us or something, because while there might be an item here or there, I can think of nothing that is priced noticeably higher than it was 10 or 20 years ago. Some stuff such as gasoline is lower.  I have spent the same on grocery for probably three straight decades.  Gasoline, interest rates are historically low.   We are in deflation.  That is the problem and it is due to less being demanded than we have the capacity to produce, and if bitcoiners got their way, which thankfully they will not, it would be worse. 

Gasoline is no where near historically low and jumped 10% this month 

I think a simple google search on consumer pricing index is in your future. 

11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL, you sound like a total nut. 

So the system is rigged and you think Bitcoin is the answer? The rigged system could end bitcoin, no? 

You sound ancient and ignorant. 
Of course the system is rigged. 
The rigged system can't end Bitcoin .. only slow it. They'd have to cancel the internet at this point. 

you'd be retired by now if you took our advice. 

Edited by titanruss