@TEN_GOP ran by Ben and Tux

TheBukafax

10 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

I'm 95 percent certain they are Russians.

I have never seen them post on the Titans side unless it was a political thread lel 

Tux used to post in the football forum. He stopped when the election started. 

4 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Tux literally posted tweets from that account

I was thinking the same thing. I wish I could remember what thread. 

I was actually floored a couple of weeks ago because Tux started a thread to ask about Greg Cosell’s radio comments about a recent Titans game.  So I guess he cares about Titans a little bit? I’m guessing you need relief from those 4chan chats every now and then. 

40 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

Maybe the real person was just in control of the account....briefly.

Tux is almost definitely just a propaganda account now. Could also be that we were giving him so much shit about it that he decided to try to throw ppl off by making a titans post. 

The same handle as Tux posts on various cattle farming forums, about farming cattle. A simple Google search shows that.

I doubt Russians are posting on football forums one account at a time. They'd target the parts that get more reach (Twitter, 4chan etc), and then rely on dummies propagating it to places like here. I think there is possibly some pay-per-post style propaganda going on as you see the same propaganda posted in random comments and stuff around the web (again, Google a passage from one of the propaganda posts Tux adds here to find them) but I doubt many are smart enough to be actually making money from it.