Big win

OILERMAN

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now Mariota is gimpy, the running game is sputtering and the defense is pretty weak. All that matters is winning games in this easy stretch of the schedule. They have things to clean up and some

As much as people have legitimate gripes with this coaching staff for a variety of reasons, one thing I don't think anyone can reasonably deny is how close Mularkey has gotten these guys to become.

AJax played well too.  I think this is the first game TY did not kill us.  

Im happy to see DHenry got the majority of the carries.  dMurry is done.  It the passing of the crown.  At least I hope.

This will be big for Mariota’s confidence.  And hopefully the staff’s confidence in letting him throw it around a bit more.  On one leg, he led the team to a win, in a must win game, against a divisional opponent - when he had to stay in the pocket and throw it.  

The biggest thing that stood out to me was how goddamn good Mariota looked as a pure pocket QB since he had no legs tonight. That slide tonight should show how bad he was huring and he still busted out a gutsy as fuck performance. This is the Mariota I want to see. Use your legs when you need to, quit running so much designed run play bullshit and let our guy use his talent in appropriate ways and no gimmick bullshit. Huge game from Mariota.

They're all dropping snap chat video's as we speak.  Boys are fired up.

They have real weaknesses and those have been thoroughly exposed the last few weeks.

Having said that, the schedule gets easier here and they seem to be playing better.  I think they go on a nice run here and put themselves in good position to make the playoffs.  

We nearly lost to a really shitty team. 

We needed this this one and stuck it out. Good job with the lead. I feel pretty confident about this team when we are ahead late. 

Its getting there that's the issue. 

Proud of the guys.. but needing to come from behind against this team with that QB means we get curb stomped with luck in the game.