Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Episode 144 - Titans Disappoint in Loss to Dolphins

OILERMAN   
22 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

Miami just beat Falcons. I mean....maybe they are a good a team. 

Miami sucks, but maybe there are no good teams 

Soxcat   

I wonder if the Bronco fans are now calling for a coaching change after the loss.  In TN they sure would.  And it was a huge loss considering who they got beat by and the importance of the game to stay on pace with the Chiefs.  And only 10 points scored?  They probably need to replace most of their OL, QB (even thought he did throw for almost 400 yards) and do we blame the coaches or the players for the inept running attack?  CJ Anderson needs to go (1.9 YPC).  And that great defense isn't so great is it.  If only they had a stud OLB.

It is almost embarrassing how myopic some fans are. 

Huston   
4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I wonder if the Bronco fans are now calling for a coaching change after the loss.  In TN they sure would.  And it was a huge loss considering who they got beat by and the importance of the game to stay on pace with the Chiefs.  And only 10 points scored?  They probably need to replace most of their OL, QB (even thought he did throw for almost 400 yards) and do we blame the coaches or the players for the inept running attack?  CJ Anderson needs to go (1.9 YPC).  And that great defense isn't so great is it.  If only they had a stud OLB.

It is almost embarrassing how myopic some fans are. 

Bronco fans are blaming Siemian radio guys are laying the blame more on the OC and I agree with them more on the OC. They know they best recipe for Siemian and the weak O line is to run the ball but the Diva wr's and OC want to throw.

OILERMAN   
19 minutes ago, Tex in a Can said:

Yay, after this game we don't need to hear the mopey stuff about how it's hard to be a fan of this team. At least for one week.

This is the whole league, it really is true any team can win this year

I think I saw underdogs are 75% winners against the line this season. For the first time in decades two teams that were a 9.5 faves or more outright lost on the same day. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I think I saw underdogs are 75% winners against the line this season.

There have been some crazy 7+ to double digit lines this year.  I am not sure of the stats on that, but is does "seem" to be more than usual.