Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

The Celtics are winning the East

On 12/15/2018 at 10:04 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

your Lakers will in the loaded Western conference, assuming they make the playoffs.

That was only 2 months into the season, when they were playing well. The win against Houston was a gift, Christmas came early for the Lakers.

But at 29-30 they are far from being a lock to make the playoffs. And both the Celtics and Sixers are pretenders, neither of them will make the ECF.

3 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

That was only 2 months into the season, when they were playing well. The win against Houston was a gift, Christmas came early for the Lakers.

Huh?

3 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

But at 29-30 they are far from being a lock to make the playoffs. And both the Celtics and Sixers are pretenders, neither of them will make the ECF.

No one is currently saying they are a lock. But I'll still say they make it. 

Only team that will beat BOS is TOR. BOS will def be in the ECF if they face the others.  

On 2/24/2019 at 2:28 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

But I'll still say they make it. Only team that will beat BOS is TOR. BOS will def be in the ECF if they face the others.  

Boston will almost certainly end up with the #5 seed behind Milwaukee, Toronto, Indiana, and Philly. How are they getting to the ECF?

Kyrie Irving is killing the Celtics right now. They're 6-0 in the last 6 games he missed, in their last 12 games with Kyrie they have gone 4-8.

At least his team will make the postseason, unlike his former teammate. LA needs to finish 15-4 to have any chance of making the playoffs.

25 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Boston will almost certainly end up with the #5 seed behind Milwaukee, Toronto, Indiana, and Philly. How are they getting to the ECF?

Kyrie Irving is killing the Celtics right now. They're 6-0 in the last 6 games he missed, in their last 12 games with Kyrie they have gone 4-8.

At least his team will make the postseason, unlike his former teammate. LA needs to finish 15-4 to have any chance of making the playoffs.

Their record is pretty good against the better teams in the East. I dont think PHI has even beaten them this year, but I could be wrong. They've held their own vs  MIL. No one will fear IND in the playoffs without Victor. 

Who else is left for them to worry about other than the team you saw me quote?