Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

The Celtics are winning the East

OILERMAN   
On 10/30/2017 at 4:16 PM, Bink said:

The Cavs look rough right now, but LeBron is capable of elevating far worse teams than the one he is on now over far better teams than we have in the current version of the East. 

We've seen it play out before. 

And once again

I’m praying to god the rockets can pull off a miracle. But without cp3 I don’t see it happening. Even though most people called it before the season even started,  I have 0 interest in a GSW vs CLE finals for a 3rd straight year. 

kgsTitan   
7 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I’m praying to god the rockets can pull off a miracle. But without cp3 I don’t see it happening. Even though most people called it before the season even started,  I have 0 interest in a GSW vs CLE finals for a 3rd straight year. 

This would be the 4th straight year.

On 5/28/2018 at 5:26 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

Oh yeah. That’s right. Fuck nba

Wont have to worry about that next year....

43 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Now that LeBron has nutted up and joined the big boys in the West, who else is going to challenge Boston in the east? Toronto?

Too early to tell. Obviously PHI is in the mix.

On 7/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Wont have to worry about that next year....

Nope, we won't have to worry about LeBron being in the Finals next year. He won't be going there a 10th time and losing for the 7th time in LA.

11 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Nope, we won't have to worry about LeBron being in the Finals next year. He won't be going there a 10th time and losing for the 7th time in LA.

Idk what you care, any chance HOU had is out the window now....

LA has a brighter future than yall with old man river, the beard that plays no D, and Capela who will get his walking papers in a year. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

On 7/14/2018 at 1:02 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

LA has a brighter future than yall with old man river, the beard that plays no D, and Capela who will get his walking papers in a year. 

Whatever you say. Those three went 53-7 in their first 60 games together (42-3 in the regular season) and they're all signed through 2022.

15 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Are the Celtics still going to win the east now that they have both Kyrie and Hayward back? I don't see them getting past Toronto or the Bucks.

Already done talking HOU huh?

Yes. It's still BOSs trip to the Finals to lose.

Even after the PHI trade for Butler. 

18 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Already done talking HOU huh?

Yes. It's still BOSs trip to the Finals to lose.

Even after the PHI trade for Butler. 

Probably not this year for philly.  But this will set them up to land a max free agent for next season.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:37 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Yes. It's still BOSs trip to the Finals to lose. Even after the PHI trade for Butler.

Getting Hayward back really made them into true contenders, right? Sure they'll get to the 2nd round, but they won't come close to the Finals.

14 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Getting Hayward back really made them into true contenders, right? Sure they'll get to the 2nd round, but they won't come close to the Finals.

Lmao. You do remember it took a year or two for PG to return to his old form after his injury, right?

Last year they didnt have him or Kyrie. And even though Gordon isn't currently what he was, it makes their depth that much better to have him there. Both him and Kyrie. 

Plus, who's to say they dont end up trading for Davis or another star? 

My bet is BOS until someone takes them out in the playoffs. Come playoff time, they'll be a much better team. As they showed last year as well.

On 11/21/2018 at 1:22 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

My bet is BOS until someone takes them out in the playoffs.

At least they will go deeper in a weak eastern conference than your Lakers will in the loaded Western conference, assuming they make the playoffs.