Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

The Celtics are winning the East

26 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Still wouldn't matter who Boston has. No one in the east is beating LeBron, he will make the Finals. Again.

Philly and BOS have a legitimate shot.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Don't look now but that unhealthy BOS team is giving that healthy 6ers team a real good run for their money. Granted they have been at home but still....

I still believe HOU is not on GSW level. We'll see if CP stays and if they add onto the team, but I seriously think BOS and GSW would be a hell of a bang if both were healthy and kept what they currently have.

I would want to believe BOS would beat them too because I think Stevens is fucking grade A HOF to be coach. And that depth is literally the best of all time imo. A lot of these guys will get large deals at some point. 

But Curry and Durant are damn good.

Dont disagree with a single word of that haha

On 5/5/2018 at 0:38 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Philly and BOS have a legitimate shot.

Obviously the Sixers aren't coming back from 0-3, but even with home court last year Boston lost to LeBron and he's playing like a friggin' god right now.

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Obviously the Sixers aren't coming back from 0-3, but even with home court last year Boston lost to LeBron and he's playing like a friggin' god right now.

Boston was a completely different team last year. So was CLE.

13 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yeah, even without their 2 guys I'd say Boston is playing better than they did for majority of the season last year and it's no question as to CLE being worse. It's still basketball though and the Cavs have easily the best player in the league playing at a top level right now, as much of a team sport as it is... It's still THE sport where 1 player can make the greatest difference.

56 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Yeah, even without their 2 guys I'd say Boston is playing better than they did for majority of the season last year and it's no question as to CLE being worse. It's still basketball though and the Cavs have easily the best player in the league playing at a top level right now, as much of a team sport as it is... It's still THE sport where 1 player can make the greatest difference.

I agree with everything but that.

Not in a 7 game series against a legit team.

Plus, I can argue Brady....lol

On 5/6/2018 at 11:27 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Houston was also a completely different team last year, what's your point? Most myopic fans like yourself refuse to give them any chance.

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Houston was also a completely different team last year, what's your point? Most myopic fans like yourself refuse to give them any chance.

But are they a different enough team to beat my Warriors?

16 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

CLE got worse, BOS is better even though they're down two top players.

GSW didn't get worse. 

So the fact that HOU got better is irrelevant because as I been told you, you're still not on GSW level.

BOS is the much better team compared to CLE minue James. LeBron makes it a even fight imo. But BOS has a much better chance thab yall hace of beating GSW.

Even most talking heads Ive been listening to have yall getting beat in 6 or even 5. Ppl don't think yall can even push them 7.

On 10/11/2017 at 6:14 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Anyone disagree?

Wrong again, as usual. Then again it doesn't matter who wins the east these days since game 7 of the NBA Finals will be played on Memorial Day.

They played well for such a young team, but it showed when they let the Cavs go on a 15-2 run halfway through the 4th quarter in a game 7.

On 5/12/2018 at 2:08 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Even most talking heads Ive been listening to have yall getting beat in 6 or even 5. Ppl don't think yall can even push them 7.

Anyone who thought the Warriors would win in 5 or 6 games doesn't know shit. Whatever talking heads you listen to know about as much a you do.

Most experts I've been following have been leaning towards Houston for most of the series, and they're obviously right. We will see who prevails.

33 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Wrong again, as usual. Then again it doesn't matter who wins the east these days since game 7 of the NBA Finals will be played on Memorial Day.

They played well for such a young team, but it showed when they let the Cavs go on a 15-2 run halfway through the 4th quarter in a game 7.

If they were healthy, I wouldnt have been. And if they were healthy, they beat GSW if they played the way they played against yalls sorry ass.

29 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Anyone who thought the Warriors would win in 5 or 6 games doesn't know shit. Whatever talking heads you listen to know about as much a you do.

Most experts I've been following have been leaning towards Houston for most of the series, and they're obviously right. We will see who prevails.

Obviously right? Chris Pauls old, injury prone ass just killed yalls chances.

And I told you he wouldnt hold up with his old ass.....

Yall gonna die a slow death tomorrow.