Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

The Celtics are winning the East

5 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Hardly. They just lost to freakin' Dallas. OKC barely beat a depleted Rockets team, just like the Lakers. The only blowout was in Washington.

We already discussed this. Every team has bad losses. Especially a team still trying to find its identity.

Im glad HOUs win got you to come out from under that rock you were hiding.

Im curious if Id be responding to you right now had LA pulled off that upset...again. :huh:

Boston bout to take down the Eastern conference favorites which will keep them 2.5 over TOR and 4.5 over CLE for first place.

Bron still logging mad minutes. Anyone watching this game can tell he is tired. It's only the third quarter....33 minutes played in 3. 11 minutes per quarter. 12 minute qaurters lol. Next closest are Green and Korver at 24. 

Boston has played the most games of any team so far. Which would lead me to believe their schedule should be pretty favorable down the stretch as it relates to getting rested up.

BOS will win the East in the regular season and I still velieve they have a chance to rep the East in the Finals. 

CLE looks terrible tonight. 32% shooting as a team. Yuck!

On 1/3/2018 at 9:01 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

BOS will win the East in the regular season and I still velieve they have a chance to rep the East in the Finals.

Even if they do, it would only save Cleveland from losing again in the Finals and break LeBron's streak of winning the east.

Boston is no more of a threat to win a championship, in fact they would probably embarrass themselves by getting swept.

On 1/3/2018 at 9:01 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

For once you might actually be right. The Cavs defense is beyond horrible this season.

They will need every bit of LeBron's postseason magic if they are going to the Finals again. If he does it, he's truly the MVP this year.

48 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

For once you might actually be right. The Cavs defense is beyond horrible this season.

They will need every bit of LeBron's postseason magic if they are going to the Finals again. If he does it, he's truly the MVP this year.

How can you tell, though? Thought they didn't care about the regular season this early?

11 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And OF cries about not being able to beat the LA teams because they were down Luc Mbah a Moute lmao.

And Chris Paul, and Clint Capela. The complete absurdity of your posts here just go to show how dense you really are.

Speaking of Luc Mbah a Moute, he's still an essential part of their vastly improved defense this season.

They gave up 112.7 PPG in the 17 games he missed, and only 102.7 in the 33 games he has played in.

When the Rockets defense gives up less than 103 points, they are 21-2. But they're only 16-11 when they give up 103 points or more.

56 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Speaking of Luc Mbah a Moute, he's still an essential part of their vastly improved defense this season.

They gave up 112.7 PPG in the 17 games he missed, and only 102.7 in the 33 games he has played in.

When the Rockets defense gives up less than 103 points, they are 21-2. But they're only 16-11 when they give up 103 points or more.

LeBron has the 5th worst +/- in the league. Out of 500+ players. 5th worst. His team is sucking and their D is atrocious right now.

Does that make Luc better? Does that mean Luc is a better defender?

I remember you bringing up Westbrooks or Lonzos plus minus at one point so I thought that meant something to you. Figured I put it out there if it did. 

The difference in the ppg allowed by LA when Lonzo was out was worse than HOUs difference with Luc out. Does that mean Lonzo is a better defender? 

There was a bleacher report article on DEC 29th. Said that before Ball got hurt, LA was giving up 103.2 ppg (Just 0.5 points more than the great Rockets). Lonzo got hurt and they started giving up 119.6. 

16 point difference to HOUs 10 point diff without Luc. 

So again, does that make Lonzo a better defender?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

And btw, when LA gives up 103 or less, they are 10-3.

When they give up 104+, they are 9-28.

And to further show how dumb that stat is in proving anything.

The league average for points scored is 105.

So I would imagine that most teams records are fairly good when they hold their opponent to 103 or less.

Especially a team that has the only legitmate chance at knocking off the Warriors. :dry:

And if my math is correct, GS is 15-2 when only giving up 103 or less.

Atlanta is tied for last in the league with only 15 wins.

They are 11-5 when they give up 104 or less. LMAO.

Tell me that stat means something....

On 2/2/2018 at 0:54 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Tell me that stat means something....

Want to hear a meaningful stat? The Rockets are now 22-1 when James Harden, Chris Paul, and Clint Capela are all starting.

Congrats.

You really want to hear something special. 

I proclaimed BOS was winning the East.

And they're going to.

You know what else, you're regular season means dick once playoffs start.

Enjoy it.

On 2/3/2018 at 10:47 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Congrats. You really want to hear something special. I proclaimed BOS was winning the East. And they're going to.

They might, if they can get past the Raptors. And it doesn't matter which one wins the east anyway because either one will lose in the Finals.

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

They might, if they can get past the Raptors. And it doesn't matter which one wins the east anyway because either one will lose in the Finals.

Raptors choke on dick in the playoffs every year. Just like the Rockets.