Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

NFL owners considering implementing rule that requires players to stand

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

So then shut up. Why were you posting constantly in the 1st place?

So then you shut up? Why are you constantly posting (on a football forum) in the first place?

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Go back and re-read your post. Stop being a dumbass. 

Yeah, my post was calling you out for people having disdain that wouldn't have been there from the start because you have to call everyone a racist and a bigot for not caring enough to take action themselves.

Just like Kaep from the start, the conversation doesn't talk about police brutality it talks about the individuals and not the issue. You being as out in left field and unnattached from reality as you are directs the conversation towards hate and not any issue itself.

This me against the world mentality that too many people on both sides is the issue on why no change happens. But go on and continue to tell me and the board how racist everyone is furthering any conversation even more from any real issue.

2 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

How do you "not care" about an issue but show up in every thread about the issue trying to deflect or shut it down? Obviously you care. Do I go in other people's threads and try to shut them down? Do I even read them?

No I would assume you rarely actually read the posts, you just spam Kaep and any other thing related to this without seeing what the topic actually should be

3 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Who's winning this argument? Who's gonna back down first? 

Keep coming full speed Cheeto kids

Back down from what? All I said was your division and hate you clearly have isn't beneficial for a real conversation.... Just like the same can be said who try to take anything away from Kaep for "being unamerican" or whatever stupid shit people say to deter the real convo.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

24 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Lol. You think the military is on YOUR side?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not even talking about the military you POS....But the military did vote for Trump almost 2 to 1

23 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

@DrFlamehead really thinks him and his white supremacist are gonna take this country over by force. Were you in Charlottesville buddy? Do you want to see what its like to threaten an entire race of people? Group of people?

Not all white people are racists and are gonna go along with your dumbass little plan. Go back to disliking everybody's shit and stop talking

You're the POS that said you were gonna "fuck up Trump supporters".....All I'm saying is if you feel froggy , JUMP

32 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

REALLY? How would this convo had continued if people like myself and Curtis didn't keep it going. YOU sure as hell weren't keeping it going.

I've had plenty of cordial conversations with people here on this board about anything related to this. Both of you guys have proven time and time again you are completely incompetent at having a "conversation".... Spamming your point of view and not actually conversing isn't a conversation btw.

There certainly wouldn't have been as many posts on the issue on the board without you two but there actually may have been just as many if not more conversations (you know, an exchange of words that is beneficial)

21 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Then what the hell do you care about what they do during the national anthem. You just want to watch football...

You misunderstand, or I was vague, I don't care what offends other people, just as they are not required to care what offends me. Nor do I care about what an athlete thinks about anything. I am paying for the game. I would prefer the politics be left out. If the consumer is paying for a product they should get what they want. If you are happy with all of the superfluous distractions continue to pay. I am considering taking my hard earned dollar elsewhere.

Huston   
1 minute ago, Minntitfan said:

You misunderstand, or I was vague, I don't care what offends other people, just as they are not required to care what offends me. Nor do I care about what an athlete thinks about anything. I am paying for the game. I would prefer the politics be left out. If the consumer is paying for a product they should get what they want. If you are happy with all of the superfluous distractions continue to pay. I am considering taking my hard earned dollar elsewhere.

There is zero distraction to the actual game so don't understand that argument.

3 minutes ago, Minntitfan said:

Where is there politics during a football game? If you just care about football then no part of the game is being impacted. Not in the slightest.

12 hours ago, Starkiller said:

A country founded on slavery? We couldn’t be!

”the country” is a meaningless term. It’s like saying the country is democrat because Obama was president but now it’s Republican because a Trump is. The country is divided into groups of people. 

If we know that there is racism but reject calls to fix that racism, maybe the country is racist...

This is where things take a turn. I can't speak for others, but not once have I ever "rejected" calls to fix it.

Thinking that specific act of protest as it relates to the Flag does not mean I don't think it shouldn't be solved. Or attempted to be solved.

You say the term country is meaningless. You (or others like you) say the Flag doesn't mean shit.

So again, why Kaep choose the Flag (because remember, in his interview, he made it about the Flag representing racism) if it doesnt mean anything?

Y'all are arguing FOR Kaep yet not saying the same thing he is, other than calling people racist.

Is calling people racist (who may not even be racist) in your eyes, going to fix things?

11 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Where is there politics during a football game? If you just care about football then no part of the game is being impacted. Not in the slightest.

I agree with you as far as it not impacting the "play".

But if you want to be technical, it is impacting the pre game ceremony.

Calling someone the N word is not illegal. I have a right to do that if I so please. 

But guess what, it is still disrespectful. I bet you care for blacks when they are called that, right? You think it's wrong, I'm sure.

But you dont give a rats ass about those who find this protest disrespectful. Just because it's their right to do so...

More hypocrisy.

Cue the "you can't compare the N word to a protest" BS. 

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I agree with you as far as it not impacting the "play".

But if you want to be technical, it is impacting the pre game ceremony.

Calling someone the N word is not illegal. I have a right to do that if I so please. 

But guess what, it is still disrespectful. I bet you care for blacks when they are called that, right? You think it's wrong, I'm sure.

But you dont give a rats ass about those who find this protest disrespectful. Just because it's their right to do so...

More hypocrisy.

Cue the "you can't compare the N word to a protest" BS. 

Fuck pre-game ceremony. Give me the 60 minutes of game and the scorching hot takes subsequent to the game. 

14 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Fuck pre-game ceremony. Give me the 60 minutes of game and the scorching hot takes subsequent to the game. 

Of course, out of all of that, that's what you want to talk about. 

I say fuck it too. And?