I don't care if they lose every game.

Number9

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I might complain.  I might call for a coaching change.  I might trash Mariota.  I could/have disrespected the owner.  But in the end.

I'M A TITANS FAN!

So, if you are giving up after losing a game, cya.  I remember when the first tear rolled down my face over a loss.  The Oilers had just come to TN and finally the national media was giving them some attention.  It was a nationally televised night game against the godawful Bengals.  The Bungles came out and beat the hell out of the Titans.  I was sitting there and I felt a teardrop rolling down my cheek.  The thought of quitting the team never crossed my mind.

The fans I respect the most are the old Oilers fans.  They have been through some shit.  The Oilers were leading the Bills in the second half 35-3 of a playoff game and lose.  That loss was so bad they gave it a name.  The Comeback. 

Hell yeah brother.

The Titans will always have my loyalty no matter what. We are putting together one of the greatest teams in NFL history here and I don't want to see all these band wagoners try to jump on board when we are winning Super Bowls. We have the greatest up and coming QB in the NFL, one of the top OLines, 2 of the best rookie receivers in the league and many more advantages. 

From the days of Tyler Rose, I have been a fan of this organization/team.  Haven't always agreed with the FO decisions, draft choices, or coaching hires, but I am still a fan.  Even in a family of Dallas fans, the lone Oiler was me - and now Titans are my team.