Massive shooting in Vegas

Stan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's from Ireland dumbass, as in he doesn't live here.

I don’t expect to see any faux outrage from politicians on this.  When the US didn’t pass any gun control laws after Sandy Hook, you decided that having mass shootings like this is an acceptable price

sadly this is 100% dead on. If a bunch of dead kids didn't move the needle nothing will.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Are there still genuine fucking retards who are pro guns? It's absolutely insane that basically anyone can get a machine gun capable of injuring and killing this many people. This wouldn't happen in any country that doesn't have this absolutely retarded law

But if they didn't have this law nobody would have guns to prevent this.../s 

5 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I live in Canada, can you find me a 50 casualty; 200+ injured shooting for my country?

The fact that someone hasnt opened fire in a crowd of 100000 there yet is supposed to change the fact that mass shootings happen in every country?

Warning NSFW

https://mobile.twitter.com/spacetrek9/status/914738099887861760

For those that think the shooter has an automatic weapon, IMO he doesn’t. I think he is using a technique known as “Bumping” that’s why the shooting seems to get faster and slower. An automatic weapon would be consistent in shot speed.  What this man did is completely fucked up. 

Any nutcase has the ability to buy a gun that could kill a lot of people fast thanks to the wild west gun laws we have here. The second amendment wasn't meant to cover automatic weapons. The NRA has far too much power in Washington and the Trump administration went overboard with the "Hillary is taking our guns" bullshit. They can share the blame for things like this happening. It just doesn't happen anywhere else in the world with the frequency that it does here. The public does NOT need access to automatic weapons period. Hunting guns and guns for personal protection, yes. 

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Warning NSFW

https://mobile.twitter.com/spacetrek9/status/914738099887861760

For those that think the shooter has an automatic weapon he doesn’t. He is using a technique known as “Bumping” that’s why the shooting seems to get faster and slower. An automatic weapon would be consistent in shot speed.  What this man did is completely fucked up. 

No offense but I woud be careful spouting this as fact. We simply don't know at this point in time. Also the sale of Automatic weapons is illegal however converting them via a kit is not. Lastly, too many get hung up on the term automatic. A semi-automatic weapon can also do incredible amounts of damage if the person firing it knows what they are doing.

Edited by oldschool