code

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kaep doesn't equate to winning games

Nobody clamored for racial equality more than Che and Fidel.   Wait....

I don't really care.  If these people are that angry then they have further issues to worry about than who stands for the national anthem and who doesn't.

Posted Images

Just now, Starkiller said:

he sucks...

Which means so does this team, y’all can continue to believe Kaep sucks but I guarantee there is no way he is half as bad as Cassell. Hell most of y’all say he padded stats on garbage time. Cassell can’t even put up stats with a 4 TD difference!

The reason we won't sign Kaep is self-evident from this thread. It'll be the longest post-game post because it's a controversy. There's no way the team will sign him and invite the death threats they'd all get from angry white people.

2 minutes ago, code said:

Iowa... he didn't commit a crime ... he didn't break any NFL rule ... he exercised his first amendment rights ... maybe the problem is in the stands ... not on the field.

As did Trump.  

And regardless of where the problem is, that's who pays the bills.  This is entertainment, and if the customer doesn't like the product, they will leave.  

Just now, Curtis Aloysius said:

Which means so does this team, y’all can continue to believe Kaep sucks but I guarantee there is no way he is half as bad as Cassell. Hell most of y’all say he padded stats on garbage time. Cassell can’t even put up stats with a 4 TD difference!

I've said Kaep would be a better starting QB than Cassel. And it wouldn't even bother me if they signed Kaep if MM is out for the year.

But there are huge PR issues in signing him and he won't be able to come in right away and look good without learning the playbook. If MM is only out a week or 2 I don't see him as a good option.

1 minute ago, IowaOiler said:

Regardless of where people site on the anthem/kneelers issue, I have a difficult time thinking that people are naive/stupid enough to think bringing Kaepernick in would benefit the Titans in any way, outside of possible a couple extra Ws.  

The fuck? Who’s man is this? Get him the fuck outta here lol. Easiest way to show you don’t care about your team winning is to discredit winning in the same post.

Just now, Starkiller said:

I've said Kaep would be a better starting QB than Cassel. And it wouldn't even bother me if they signed Kaep if MM is out for the year.

But there are huge PR issues in signing him and he won't be able to come in right away and look good without learning the playbook. If MM is only out a week or 2 I don't see him as a good option.

At least he will have an excuse which is learning the playbook, Cassell been in the offense for how long now? It can’t be any worse lol 

1 minute ago, code said:

Alex Tanney is not going to win games as our QB despite knowing our playbook.

Matt Cassel has never been a quality NFL starter, and he is now just a scab.

Kaep is the best guy available not currently holding a clipboard. 

It's football, not the RNC convention. 

Sad that our racial dialogue is so out of tune in this country that the thought of signing a guy who exercised his rights as an American citizen 'could incite riots'. 

That isn't an America worthy of our name.

Welcome