Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Knicks trade Melo to the Thunder

On 11/27/2017 at 1:16 AM, Oiler FANatic said:

The Rockets big 3 of Harden, Paul, and Capela is better than OKC's with Russ, Melo, and George.

On 11/27/2017 at 4:14 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Talk to me in May and June 

Harden, Paul, and Capela easily outplayed the OK3 last season. Harden, Paul, Capela, and Melo will do the same next season. Wait and see.

On 8/5/2018 at 10:37 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Looks like Vegas got SA missing the playoffs too.....

So what? The West is no different now than it was last season. Golden State and Houston are still way better than anyone else.

That leaves Utah, LA, OKC, Minnesota, San Antonio, Denver, New Orleans, and Portland fighting for the remaining spots 3-8.

And the WCF will once again be the true Finals when the Rockets and Warriors meet again in 2019, hopefully with a different outcome.

On 8/4/2018 at 1:35 AM, rns90 said:

Parker was awful and Green hasn't shot well in 2 years.  You obviously don't watch the Spurs.  They'll lose defense with Green and Anderson.  They drafted Lonnie Walker with their first rounder.

They couldn't score for shit last year at least DeRozan gives them another shot creator.  And Ginobili is coming back for another year.

No wonder you didn't answer my question.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2792908-ginobilis-retirement-marks-end-of-an-era-leaving-spurs-to-wonder-whats-next

They are 7th seed at best. But I think they miss out unless other teams endure injuries. 

On 8/12/2018 at 9:04 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

You're in for a rude awakening boy.

I'm not the one who thinks that LeBron is going to win his 4th ring with the Lakers.....:lolabove:

On 8/27/2018 at 5:22 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

They are 7th seed at best. But I think they miss out unless other teams endure injuries.

The Spurs are a 7th seed at best? Didn't you say last year that the Rockets would have a hard time winning the Southwest Division?

Of course Kawhi missing most of the season made it a whole lot easier, but they still won 47 games without him. And the 7th seed.

Now that they are adding DeRozan to an already talented roster you think San Antonio is a 7th seed at best? And I suppose LA isn't?

You are convinced the Lakers are a better team than any team in Texas, but you will see how wrong you are at the end of the season. Again!

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Spurs are a 7th seed at best? Didn't you say last year that the Rockets would have a hard time winning the Southwest Division?

Of course Kawhi missing most of the season made it a whole lot easier, but they still won 47 games without him. And the 7th seed.

Good job not forgetti g that qualifier.

Now that they are adding DeRozan to an already talented roster you think San Antonio is a 7th seed at best? And I suppose LA isn't?

What is so special about Rozan? Ingram could put up the same nunbers as him. Even if he is off by 2or 3 points in the averages, that basically cancels derozan out. Then we atill have Bron and the reat of our young guys plus the vets as depth we brought in.

For anyone who doesn't hate on our young guys, understands we currently have a very competitive squad. One no team is going to take lightly.

You are convinced the Lakers are a better team than any team in Texas, but you will see how wrong you are at the end of the season. Again!

Never said we were better than HOU. Just that yall aren't clearly better as you would like to think.

As far as SA, outsode of Aldridge and Rozan, that team is not really that good.

Murray is overjoyed, Gasol is wearing down. And their depth is so so at best.

On 7/23/2018 at 8:33 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Lakers and Thunder are locks to make the playoffs. Book it.

I dont think you realize how much better OKC is without Melo and how much better we are with LBJ.

OKC is so much better without Melo, yeah right. Now they will be without Roberson, again, for at least the next two months.

They will probably be forced to start Schroder until they get Roberson back after he misses at least the next 22 games. Still looking like a lock?

Without Schroder as their 6th man the 2nd unit will be Felton, Ferguson, Abrines, Patterson, and Noel. That's one sorry ass bench. Better w/o Melo?

6 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

OKC is so much better without Melo, yeah right. Now they will be without Roberson, again, for at least the next two months.

They will probably be forced to start Schroder until they get Roberson back after he misses at least the next 22 games. Still looking like a lock?

Without Schroder as their 6th man the 2nd unit will be Felton, Ferguson, Abrines, Patterson, and Noel. That's one sorry ass bench. Better w/o Melo?

Book it. Not about how you start.

Abrines or Ferguson will start. 

Schroeder starting or not will depend on if Russ is ready to go come opening day.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:53 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Abrines or Ferguson will start. Schroeder starting or not will depend on if Russ is ready to go come opening day.

If either of them are starting OKC will be lucky to get to 50 wins this season, just like LA.