Jonboy

Episode 141 - Titans Dominate Jags for Division Win

6 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

What did you think about the audio quality this week? I used a different program this week to try and level out all our audio.

Much better for sure, Oman is still a bit lower volume but it is fine. His voice also sounds more bass/lower frequencies than you and Jamal. Content was excellent!

Edited by Tex in a Can

4 hours ago, Tex in a Can said:

His voice also sounds more bass/lower frequencies than you and Jamal.

No taking other people's jokes and reversing them.

2 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

No taking other people's jokes and reversing them.

Didn't realize it was a joke, thought you were talking about audio quality, which is what I was doing. Not a very good joke, then, was it?

Edited by Tex in a Can

Just now, Tex in a Can said:

Didn't realize it was a joke, thought you were talking about audio quality, which is what I was doing. Not a very good joke, then, was it?

That or you're deaf and dumb!

4 minutes ago, Tex in a Can said:

You could try an air of superiority around deaf and dumb people, but they would probably still figure it out.

Not if I poke their eyes out.

Good discussion about the run option. I remember the first game against Tampa, I  missed on several plays and was following the wrong person. Mariota can be very good at disguise. In the Jags game I noticed the camera man missed once as well. We are not professional defensive players but those who have watched games over the years become pretty good at picking out who has the ball. We have the advantage of an elevated camera view, even at games we have an elevated view, has to  be harder on the field with bodies flying around you.

Soxcat   
22 hours ago, Jonboy said:

What did you think about the audio quality this week? I used a different program this week to try and level out all our audio.

Good except Jamal still sounds feminine and talks with a lisp.

Soxcat   
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:27 AM, OILERMAN said:

I think Henry has to engage more, a push doesn't keep Jack out of the play well enough.

Problem is Jack perfectly timed the snap and was across the LOS and started into the back field before Henry could get to him.  Think about it.  Henry is lined up behind Mariota.  Jack gets off as fast as the Titans so he guessed the snap perfectly.  Henry meets him half way but half way is is 3 yards into the back field.  In reality Henry pushed Jack far enough away but Mariota wasn't anticipating that and thought he needed to bale.

33 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Good except Jamal still sounds feminine and talks with a lisp.

Sure, sure. Tell us more about how great Tajae - who didn't make the 53 - is.

And they did it in such a way that he can't return this year. And did the opposite with other players. Because the other players have value.

In retrospect, we weren't hard enough on him.