Who Pissed Off Blaine Bishop?

BeedoeLaw

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kuharsky is an idiot. Don't care what they were arguing about I'm on Blaine's side haha.

Ha... not for me it isn't. The last thing I want with my morning coffee is a heavy dose of both Mark Howard and Blaine Bishop.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Cam. said:

Blaine is unraveling.. He's got into it with numerous people over the last couple of months. 

He's fairly combative ,which Wychek was not, on the air.  Mason is even more cranky on the other show.

15 minutes ago, Cam. said:

Blaine is unraveling.. He's got into it with numerous people over the last couple of months. 

He is unlistenable when he starts getting all amped up and excited about something.

This is the first I've heard of this, but it could be the reason they replaced him with Dawn Davenport if it's a problem.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

He is unlistenable when he starts getting all ampee up and excited about something.

This is the first I've heard of this, but it could be the reason they replaced him with Dawn Davenport.

Actually, they promoted Blaine to the morning show which is a better slot.

Just now, japan said:

Morning drive time is always the top spot.

My point is I don't listen to the morning drive time chatter so it isn't the top spot for me, but if I did listen to them the last people I'd want to listen to are Howard and Bishop. Howard is like a bad combo of Frank Wycheck and Paul Kuharsky wrapped into one. And Bishop is a hyped up 5 year old in a near-50 year old body.