NFL Talk -DE Michael Bennett Seattle Seahawks

Curtis Aloysius

Cops have a tough job. But they seem to be more on edge and more frightened when it comes to dealing with black people.

That's what you guys don't understand. For whatever reason, could be upbringing, racism etc. but cops are more scared of black people in America (on average). And therefore are more aggressive and more "jumpy" when dealing with them. It's like they feel they're dealing with a pitbull and not a golden retriever. Which is wrong.

We literally have a cop on record saying to a white woman that she doesn't have to worry because, "we only shoot black people."

From a black man's perspective, a jumpy cop is as bad as dealing with a criminal.

If a criminal asks me to stop my car I keep driving.

If a cop, who is nervous, or biased against black people asks me to stop my car... I have to stop. 

Cops have all the power if they detain you. They can kill you and (possibly) get away with it. Even if they don't get away with it ... you're dead ... so who cares.

That's why black people are scared of cops.

They should be.

Because cops, who have all the power, are scared of them.

Edited by big2033

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol sox clearly thinks all 6'4" black dudes should be considered armed and dangerous.

Get this gay shit off the football forum

pretty much

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, japan said:

Can we get this thread moved to the political section.  This is just a continuation of the last thread that devolved into name-calling and zero gameday football relevance.  

We are discussing the situation of an NFL player, I'm not sorry it gets in the way of your football talk. 

We discussed Ezekial Elliott up here even though it wasn't about gameday football relevance....stop showing how uncomfortable race talk makes you lol

When cops fuck up, the whole department stands behind them.. false reports on encounters are commonly known by people who has worked with law enforcement... it even goes on in local jails after they beat the shit out of someone for no reason... I've seen it multiple times with my own eyes....  

good cops are silenced and have to go with the flow, from fear of being ostracized by the rest of the force... whistleblowers in law enforcement are uncommon, because of fear of losing their job and being fucked with when they are no longer police officers.... I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE

4 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

@Soxcat has already started apologizing for the officer WHILE claiming that "everyone needs to shut up about it."

This is America 2017

You're a complete idiot. @Soxcat is not apologizing for anyone.  He is simply displaying for people the possible flip side of the coin you dumb ass.  This is something you cannot do, look at both sides PRIOR to judging.

You are such a pathetic racist. 

3 minutes ago, Karkosa said:

When cops fuck up, the whole department stands behind them.. false reports on encounters are commonly known by people who has worked with law enforcement... it even goes on in local jails after they beat the shit out of someone for no reason... I've seen it multiple times with my own eyes....  

good cops are silenced and have to go with the flow, from fear of being ostracized by the rest of the force... whistleblowers in law enforcement are uncommon, because of fear of losing their job and being fucked with when they are no longer police officers.... I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE

So do the ones arguing in support of cops, they are just in denial and are afraid of the truth. I feel bad for them honestly, not being able to think freely and see the details in the fabric. They operate on the surface world, what they know is what they see and are told. 

7 minutes ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

We are discussing the situation of an NFL player, I'm not sorry it gets in the way of your football talk. 

We discussed Ezekial Elliott up here even though it wasn't about gameday football relevance....stop showing how uncomfortable race talk makes you lol

Elliott was revelant as he was being suspended from play. Nothing is happening to Bennett football wise. This guy Curtis continues with the same posts over and over. Please move this. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

All of this would be fine and well if the police didn't point a loaded gun at his head followed by 'don't move or I'll blow your head off'. I mean, damn, where's the line if it isn't right there. You are never supposed to pull a firearm unless you're going to use it. That's gun training 101. Racism or not, whatever, what they did was a violation of his rights. 

Part of brandishing a weapon is deterrence, and control. The cop doesn't have to use it, and he didn't.

An active shooter situation, as we have learned so many times before unfortunately, requires quick action and tactics that might not be appropriate in many other cop/civilian interactions.

These active shooters situations have the potential to kill dozens, if not more.

The LEO wouldn't be responding appropriately if he wasn't able to quickly determine who is a threat, and sort them from who is not. Unfortunately, whatever Bennett's motivation was, the cop was unable to remove him as a possible threat due to Bennett's actions. We know this because there were many other black people who were in that situation that were cleared immediately, and not detained at gunpoint. So this whole story is a sham.

Bennett wasn't singled out because he was black, the police responded appropriately based on the situation as they perceived it when they arrived on the scene, and thankfully, no one was killed by anyone.

This shouldn't even really be a story, except that Bennett's here to advance his sham agenda.

4 minutes ago, GFTitans said:

You're a complete idiot. @Soxcat is not apologizing for anyone.  He is simply displaying for people the possible flip side of the coin you dumb ass.  This is something you cannot do, look at both sides PRIOR to judging.

You are such a pathetic racist. 

Except that's not what he did at all, he immediately went on the defensive. He didn't and hasn't tried to see things from both sides prior to judging....so if he is a pathetic racist, what does that make you?

Just now, KnoxTitan said:

Part of brandishing a weapon is deterrence, and control. The cop doesn't have to use it, and he didn't.

An active shooter situation, as we have learned so many times before unfortunately, requires quick action and tactics that might not be appropriate in many other cop/civilian interactions.

These active shooters situations have the potential to kill dozens, if not more.

The LEO wouldn't be responding appropriately if he wasn't able to quickly determine who is a threat, and sort them from who is not. Unfortunately, whatever Bennett's motivation was, the cop was unable to remove him as a possible threat due to Bennett's actions. We know this because there were many other black people who were in that situation that were cleared immediately, and not detained at gunpoint. So this whole story is a sham.

Bennett wasn't singled out because he was black, the police responded appropriately based on the situation as they perceived it when they arrived on the scene, and thankfully, no one was killed by anyone.

This shouldn't even really be a story, except that Bennett's here to advance his sham agenda.

Innocent man is detained, abused and has his life threatened. "this shouldn't even really be a story" 

that is the exact problem, it's a nonstory to a lot of you.

4 minutes ago, japan said:

Elliott was revelant as he was being suspended from play. Nothing is happening to Bennett football wise. This guy Curtis continues with the same posts over and over. Please move this. 

Dear god, if you don't like the topic, don't open it. I am not sure why it's so hard for you to stay away. 

This ain't going anywhere, I told y'all this months ago, there will always be another incident until people take this serious, the players will protest and I will probably make a new thread about it, if the current one is moved. It's happening in the NFL this is the NFL forum. Deal with it. 

4 minutes ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

Except that's not what he did at all, he immediately went on the defensive. He didn't and hasn't tried to see things from both sides prior to judging....so if he is a pathetic racist, what does that make you?

I defy you to quote me saying anything even close to racist. 

He didn't need to show both sides, TGLC and others have made the one side completely obvious. 

1 minute ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

Innocent man is detained, abused and has his life threatened. "this shouldn't even really be a story" 

What part of active shooter situation do you not understand?

Do you think the police should maybe instead show up, and send out a questionaire?

"Are you a bad guy?

Check Yes Or No.

Please text your response to Las Vegas PD"

Bennett (and we all are) required to obey the lawful commands of a LEO, and it's even more imperative that we do so in dangerous situations. Bennett, by all accounts, did not do that. Therefore, the police were unable to triage the situation and remove him as a possible threat. Therefore, they detained him 10 minutes. Was he scared? Definately. It's a scary situation. Likely the police were scared as well, heading towards a madman with a gun. 

Suppose Bennett was the madman with a gun. Police yells at him to get down. He runs away.........the police shrug their shoulders, and say well, can't do nothing about it..........then he shoots 5 more people in the next room. What then?

6 minutes ago, Curtis Aloysius said:

Detained, not arrested, not shot and killed.  Let me tell you something, with shots fired, I would,  and have said much worse to a person belong detained.  It's a matter of less than a second officer's  can go from detaining a man to being knocked off their feet and being beaten to death. You just  don't get it.  It's dangerous and the police MUST control the situation, period.  It's not a race thing, it's a control and survival thing. 

But race baiters like you only see one side. Big surprise. 

3 minutes ago, GFTitans said:

Detained, not arrested, not shot and killed.  Let me tell you something, with shots fired, I would,  and have said much worse to a person belong detained.  It's a matter of less than a second officer's  can go from detaining a man to being knocked off their feet and being beaten to death. You just  don't get it.  It's dangerous and the police MUST control the situation, period.  It's not a race thing, it's a control and survival thing. 

But race baiters like you only see one side. Big surprise. 

And yet I haven't said one thing about race, that's all you. Hell in the last thread I was sharing police abuse against white people. But yea, call me a race baiter...and yet nobody seems to have been hurt anywhere in this active shooter situation. Who was the suspect? What did he look like? Who was shot? They are so bad at their job that they spent 10 minutes detaining and threatening an unarmed man, while the real shooter was still out there. If it takes half a second for a cop to get knocked off their feet and being beaten to their death beds, imagine what a shooter can do with 10 minutes while moronic cops detain and abuse the person least likely to be the shooter.