Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

titansfb

Who's watching The Chosen One

Recommended Posts

Nash   

One of the most amazing comebacks I've ever seen.. down 44-10 , the Bruins score 35 mostly in the 4th quarter to win.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nash   

Rosen is very accurate...also pretty smart.. Darnold has a bigger arm, but less experience at this point.. Darnold looks bigger, like a Rothlesburger type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyle021   
17 hours ago, Nash said:

One of the most amazing comebacks I've ever seen.. down 44-10 , the Bruins score 35 mostly in the 4th quarter to win.. 

I turned it off. Fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
titansfb   
On 9/5/2017 at 11:56 AM, SleepingTitan said:

You need to be watching Baker Mayfield. 

Fun gunslinger, killed Ohio St.  He's starting to get more buzz.  Rosen and Jackson played really well.  Darnold rebounded from last week.  This gonna be the best QB class in a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 0:15 PM, StephenIsLegend said:

Mayfield is trash.

Yeah, he threw 40 tds 4k yds last year from that trash can. Completed 71% of passes.

 

This year, he's 46/55 (84%) for 715 yds and 6 td in 2 games. No picks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Yeah, he threw 40 tds 4k yds last year from that trash can. Completed 71% of passes.

 

This year, he's 46/55 (84%) for 715 yds and 6 td in 2 games. No picks. 

And if his football thing flounders, he could alway just transition that last name into a successful career making tasty snack cakes for octogenarians 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
On 9/5/2017 at 0:15 PM, StephenIsLegend said:

Mayfield is trash.

I would love to agree with you but I would have to be an idiot. I watched the entire game vs Texas and part of the game vs Oklahoma St. Mayfield is an outstanding college QB. He single handedly beat Texas and put up 62 at Ok St. 

 

He's an incredible competitor. Tough as hell, the way he'll take a big shot and come right back and the way he extends plays.  Without him Oklahoma would be a 7-5 type team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

I would love to agree with you but I would have to be an idiot. I watched the entire game vs Texas and part of the game vs Oklahoma St. Mayfield is an outstanding college QB. He single handedly beat Texas and put up 62 at Ok St. 

 

He's an incredible competitor. Tough as hell, the way he'll take a big shot and come right back and the way he extends plays.  Without him Oklahoma would be a 7-5 type team. 

He has talent, but he often makes the dumbest decisions

 

We already know you’re an idiot. Don’t you worry! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...