Jonboy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He missed the game to get rid of that dumb fucking tattoo 

Lets see if paulkuharskey.com can break this story.

Lot of jumping to conclusions here.  Matthews is a good WR that we really need.

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I heard Mike Keith ask Mularkey after the game and the way he answered it made me think it was discipline

interesting, Mularkey strikes me as the type of guy that would straight out announce it was for disciplinary reasons.

surely if it was for disciplinary reasons he would of attended the game and watched from the sideline.

9 minutes ago, Face said:

Apparently he was a big whiner in Miami, complaining when they brought in other receivers. I hope he's not gonna become a baby because we brought in Decker & Davis.

He already did whine a bit on Twitter awhile ago. Not sure if it was about fan sentiment pre-draft or after. Something passive and indirect about underappreciated.

16 minutes ago, Face said:

Apparently he was a big whiner in Miami, complaining when they brought in other receivers. I hope he's not gonna become a baby because we brought in Decker & Davis.

Yea, he whined about Andre Johnson. 

Dude's been the #1 receiver all of camp and was the target of the first pass in preseason. Really doubt it's anything about punishment or him whining, it's probably as Mularkey said, just something personal he had to take care of. Wyatt lists him as excused for personal reasons in the write up as well.

43 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Dude's been the #1 receiver all of camp and was the target of the first pass in preseason. Really doubt it's anything about punishment or him whining, it's probably as Mularkey said, just something personal he had to take care of. Wyatt lists him as excused for personal reasons in the write up as well.

Something he had to take care of? Better be a death in the family or birth of a child or something to miss a game. 

3 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Ship him. I don't give a fuck. No more room for babies. 

He's a very nice player, but this isn't the time for that shit from him. Last year he could have gotten away with being a cry baby diva because he was our only decent receiver and he had leverage. But, this year it's a fairly deep position for us and he's just not talented enough to put up with any bitchy locker room poisoning bullshit.