Since we're closing on 16 year s since 9/11..

The fires in the world trade were that hot right to melt steel yet there was people hanging out the windows of the impact zone. So it got that fucking hot yet... those people must have been super human. never in the history did fire ever bring down a steel bulding to dust and 3 of them happened to go down in one fucking day... bull fucking shit. You're not gonna convince me of this horseshit you're being fed even Nist knows the bullshit they spewed is just that bullshit 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone and their mother understands Bush invaded Iraq under false pretenses but you have to be a special kind of stupid to think the U.S. Government perpetrated or allowed 9/11 to happen toward that

Posted Images

Get outta here there's countless of engineers and design architects that know and say these buldings went down in a controlled state and that fire didn't cause them to fal... I'll believe these people over people that have no idea of what the fuck their saying. I've been doing my own research on 9/11 since 2005. I like many Americans believed this story until I started seeing all the holes in it. So many unanswered questions. Where is the 2.3 trillion dollars that's missing? How come 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Why did norad stand down after it knew of planes missing? Former CIA assets admit there was insider trading befoe 9/11 that never has been investigated. Where is the video evidence of the plane hitting the pentagon? How come Osama bin laden wasn't charged  on the FBI page for 9/11? So many unanswered questions. If you dig into this more deeply instead of just calling people crazy becahse they question something you don't agree with. 

Did you know that on 9/11 5 Israeli Mossad agents were arrested? They were caught in a van video tapping and celebrating the attacks a witness said. It was even reported by mainstream news that nobody questioned... just 5 Mossad agents there in a van.. 

Just now, Stan said:

Did you know that on 9/11 5 Israeli Mossad agents were arrested? They were caught in a van video tapping and celebrating the attacks a witness said. It was even reported by mainstream news that nobody questioned... just 5 Mossad agents there in a van.. 

Tell us more crackpot.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

The fires in the world trade were that hot right to melt steel yet there was people hanging out the windows of the impact zone. So it got that fucking hot yet... those people must have been super human. never in the history did fire ever bring down a steel bulding to dust and 3 of them happened to go down in one fucking day... bull fucking shit. You're not gonna convince me of this horseshit you're being fed even Nist knows the bullshit they spewed is just that bullshit 

The fire didn't have to melt steel.  All it had to do was get it hot enough for it to lose its compressive/tensile strength, and allow it to deflect.

The entire building was a trussed structure.  You can't destroy or deform or remove a significant number of the members/components of a truss without weakening the entire structure.

WTF do you think drove those people to jump to their death?  You think it wasn't hot in there?  That flames and smoke weren't encroaching on their floors?

And the dust wasn't from the steel.  It was from the ash from the burned material, including the sheetrock, ceiling tiles, insulation, wood furniture etc.

You act like there weren't truckload after truckload of steel frames hauled off from the rubble pile.  Of course there were.

29 minutes ago, Stan said:

Get outta here there's countless of engineers and design architects that know and say these buldings went down in a controlled state and that fire didn't cause them to fal... I'll believe these people over people that have no idea of what the fuck their saying. I've been doing my own research on 9/11 since 2005. I like many Americans believed this story until I started seeing all the holes in it. So many unanswered questions. Where is the 2.3 trillion dollars that's missing? How come 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Why did norad stand down after it knew of planes missing? Former CIA assets admit there was insider trading befoe 9/11 that never has been investigated. Where is the video evidence of the plane hitting the pentagon? How come Osama bin laden wasn't charged  on the FBI page for 9/11? So many unanswered questions. If you dig into this more deeply instead of just calling people crazy becahse they question something you don't agree with. 

Gosh, the retard level is high in this thread. I have the feeling I lose at min. 5 IQ points with each post I read of you.

Edited by NoDohNuts
39 minutes ago, Stan said:

nonsense.jpg

8 hours ago, abenjami said:

What exactly is the "theory" for this conspiracy?

The government pre-rigged the buildings to collapse and then hired some people from the Middle East to hijack planes and crash them into the buildings to make it appear that was the cause?

Come on benji... tell me this story isn't full of bullshit? The fires were supposedly that fucking hot to melt steel yet not hot enough to burn One of the "hijackers" passports in the rubble. Lol they were testing and seeing just how much bullshit they could get away with telling the public. They also

supposedly find the cockpit and a body inside that flew miles away from the crash scene and landed ontop of a building. Haha

https://youtu.be/RtCvWG-4OeA

41 minutes ago, Stan said:

Come on benji... tell me this story isn't full of bullshit? The fires were supposedly that fucking hot to melt steel yet not hot enough to burn One of the "hijackers" passports in the rubble. Lol they were testing and seeing just how much bullshit they could get away with telling the public. They also

supposedly find the cockpit and a body inside that flew miles away from the crash scene and landed ontop of a building. Haha

https://youtu.be/RtCvWG-4OeA

Well if that was the plan then what happened at the Pentagon?  The pre-rigging backfired so the building didn't collapse?

is there a fourth pre-rigged building still out there because the fourth hijacked plane never made it to its destination?

Edited by abenjami
7 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Well if that was the plan then what happened at the Pentagon?  The pre-rigging backfired so the building didn't collapse?

is there a fourth pre-rigged building still out there because the fourth hijacked plane never made it to its destination?

Just look into read the 9/11 commission report this is all factual evidence. Nothing is a conspiracy. The FBI knew who these 19 guys were before the second tower even fell and that's from top level senior officals within our government. There was a top level former FBI agents that warned the government of a major terror attack inside the us and he was denied access into looking Al Qeada and Osama bin laden. Here in San Diego some of the hijackers lived and trained and one of them rented a room with a former FBI informant. I think and this is what believe happened that they knew an attack was coming, they were warned they had FBI undercover informants tracking these guys before 9/11 but whoever blocked them from pursuing them wanted these attacks to Happen for whatever reasons and I believe the sole reason was ultimately to get rid of Hussein out of Iraq. The Osama bin laden goose chase was just that they're main goal was getting rid of Hussein. 

NORAD..just happened to be having a excerise on plane hijackings the same day as 9/11. What a convenient way to throw off norad and confuse them. These are 100 Percent facts straight from the commission report.