Since we're closing on 16 year s since 9/11..

Stan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone and their mother understands Bush invaded Iraq under false pretenses but you have to be a special kind of stupid to think the U.S. Government perpetrated or allowed 9/11 to happen toward that

All this shit was debunked thoroughly and completely since 2003. Every CT point has been sufficiently annihilated beyond measure.    There would be no reason the government would need to dem

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Stan said:

9/11 would have never been questioned if not for tower 7. That's the smoking gun. 

This is my favorite thing about everything post 9/11. 

Trump supporters are the ones who go around about tower 7 and all this conspiracy that it was the govt. Yet they are the ones behind getting rid of middle eastern people... 

Muh govt blew dem buildings up but I still follow alung with dat der goal of them making them brown people evil. 

Idk how these people who think the govt did it are the biggest proponent of muslim hate

Just LMFAO

15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia the Us biggest ally in the Middle East how convienent. Yet... we don't attack Saudi Arabia we go after Iraq and Afghanistan. Two counties Saudi Arabia wants to control. Do you know 5 Mossad agents were arrested on 9/11? They were there "filming" the event. 

33 minutes ago, Denali said:

Using your stupid bullshit theories to make excuses for and to stand up for terrorists.

Fuck you.

Don't be blind my friend... don't be blind!  Open your mind to the possibilities... that's all I'm pointing out.  Don't be stuck into your own preconceived ideas, notions, and beliefs.

So easy to swear and to hate!  Love you!

You people are fuckimg stupid those buildings were all brought down without resistance they weee fucking blown to pieces... the fucking massive fucking 110 story was pulverized to dust...