Titans/Panthers scrimmage

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Possibly because if it wasn't for Tez & FB you'd easily be the whiniest, most pessimistic poster on the board?

All these chicken little's, sounds like people are scared of expectations and are finding any reason to doubt.

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

The ones to Taylor were to the right.

Not all of the passes are coming from Marcus. The underthrow when Taylor had his man beat was thrown by Tanney I believe.

I like Avery. He's a decent linebacker and a genuinely nice guy, but part of me NEEDS to see video of him in coverage against McCafferey.

Edited to add: I'm guessing that if he were to see McCafferey one-on-one he would fake a hamstring injury until the play is over and then run to the side line. At least, I hope he's smart enough to do that.....if not, he could become a meme today.

Edited by woolfolksunclesuncle

36 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Not all of the passes are coming from Marcus. The underthrow when Taylor had his man beat was thrown by Tanney I believe.

Well I'm pretty sure the completed one was from Mariota.  Which was to his right.

I actually think the issue is more the short right, not the deep right.  I think he's thinking too much on those throws.  See the Johnson play last year against Indy.

1 hour ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

I like Avery. He's a decent linebacker and a genuinely nice guy, but part of me NEEDS to see video of him in coverage against McCafferey.

Edited to add: I'm guessing that if he were to see McCafferey one-on-one he would fake a hamstring injury until the play is over and then run to the side line. At least, I hope he's smart enough to do that.....if not, he could become a meme today.

Avery is average at best.  He doesn't deserve a high 2nd contract.  I hope McCafferey shows Avery up and he would.  McCafferey is who I wanted the Titans to sign.

The Panthers have one of the better LB cores in the league and there've been numerous reports that McCaffrey's been scorching them as well.

He looks like a stud for sure. I just wonder if Newton's the right QB for him. McCaffrey catching passes from Brady or Brees would be unstoppable. I don't regret us taking Corey, but certainly Mariota and Mccaffrey would be deadly as well. We were never going to draft another RB though.