White Nationalist Demonstration Erupts in Violence

Mythos27

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump was the top birther, he said Obama's grades were fake in college....He said the Mexicans were coming over and raping and killing, he said a Mexican judge couldn't be fair because he was Mexican,

antifa!

Do I think Trump supports this?  I don't know for sure.   But when you help create a "birther" movement,  run a campaign full of hate talk, making fun of other candidates, preach about takin

Posted Images

David Duke is now chiming in with the quotes below and tweet.

“This represents a turning point for the people of this country,” said Duke in video uploaded to Twitter by Indianapolis Star photojournalist Mykal McEldowney. “We are determined to take our country back. We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in, that’s why we voted for Donald Trump. Because he said he’s going to take our country back. That’s what we gotta do.”

I hope both sides kill each other.  Probably 100% of the Alt-right likely voted in the 2016 election and voted for Trump.  Probably less than 50% of the other side even voted and even less for Clinton (her emails, not perfect candidate for them etc.)  So if they all kill each other, I like the net-gain in votes it would cause. 

Edited by 9 Nines