White Nationalist Demonstration Erupts in Violence

Mythos27

2 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Who is they?

The white supremacist that David Duke has publicly said are fulfilling the promises of Trump. 

3 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Unfortunately you aren't very preceptive. Don't be one of the dupes radicalized by MSM.

That is your perception and that is everything to you.  Too bad preceptive isn't a word.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump was the top birther, he said Obama's grades were fake in college....He said the Mexicans were coming over and raping and killing, he said a Mexican judge couldn't be fair because he was Mexican,

antifa!

Do I think Trump supports this?  I don't know for sure.   But when you help create a "birther" movement,  run a campaign full of hate talk, making fun of other candidates, preach about takin

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Oilertattoo said:

Do I think Trump supports this?  I don't know for sure.

But when you help create a "birther" movement,  run a campaign full of hate talk, making fun of other candidates, preach about taking countries back and basically sell your soul to win an election, you can't be surprised by this. 

He campaigned directly to these types of people, and won.  He is "perceived" to support this behavior. 

Trump is only part of the problem. What ends up being created because of him might be even scarier.

The fact that we don't know if he supports this is as bad as knowing he supports this.

3 hours ago, ben4titans said:

I'm against violence from any side, but this was an inevitable outcome when government endorses identity politics. 

I understand, to a degree, their grievances but they are going about it in the wrong way and have probably been coopted to a certain degree. 

As for the violence today it seems to follow the same path recently, it looks like the Mayor had the police stand down, Anti-fa allowed to attack, mayhem breaks out and emergency declared. Anti-fa is a domestic terror group and should be labeled as such. No violence today without them igniting it. Ironically the anti-fascists are the actual fascists. 

Antifa are like 18 teenagers/early 20s kids with masks on causing shit during otherwise peaceful protests. Of course you shit your pants over them. But it's the left who are pussy snowflakes. 

4 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Antifa are like 18 teenagers/early 20s kids with masks on causing shit during otherwise peaceful protests. Of course you shit your pants over them. But it's the left who are pussy snowflakes. 

He needs someone on the other side to blame since he can't hold people on his side accountable for anything. Its always someone else's fault.

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

I think his statements against it speak clearly.

Yeah. So clearly alt-right groups are claiming it to be great for their benefit. He was vague for a reason, but he's not vague when it comes to criticizing congress or federal judges or gold star families. 

3 hours ago, ben4titans said:

And there is the coopting. Can always count on stooge Duke to show up and try and tie Trump to this. 

I would recommend that racist bastard to shut his fucking mouth.

On 8/12/2017 at 2:37 PM, ben4titans said:

Lol, none of this is Trump's fault. Nice try though.

I'm not saying that Trump is directly responsible for this but his racist remarks against Muslims and Mexicans brought all the white power idiots out of the closet to support Trump. There is some responsibility to own for that. Attacks on mosques all over the country have spiked since the primary. And when he had a chance to make a strong statement about the attack in Minnesota, what did Trump do? A big nothing burger.