Sign in to follow this  
Oiler FANatic

Rockets Depth Chart For The 2018-19 Season

They can't even win at home when CP3 only scores 4 points. Go ahead, keep hating on the Rockets who should be no worse than the #2 team in the NBA after Hayward's injury.

8 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

They can't even win at home when CP3 only scores 4 points. Go ahead, keep hating on the Rockets who should be no worse than the #2 team in the NBA after Hayward's injury.

I don't see that.   Cleveland is still better.   We'll see about the Spurs and Thunder.  

On 10/18/2017 at 0:37 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

After watching that game I can't see them winning more than 2 in a 7 game set.

You sound exactly like Charles Barkley. Do you consider him the ultimate authority on the NBA?

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

You sound exactly like Charles Barkley. Do you consider him the ultimate authority on the NBA?

I consider HOU not on GS level. I'm sure me and Barkley are the only ones to think so.

Btw, he also thinks Josh Jackson was the best player in the draft. 

I think there are 3 or 4 that are and will be better. 

So yes, I believe chuck to be the smartest guy when it comes to the NBA. :rolleyes:

On 10/18/2017 at 0:37 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

After watching that game I can't see them winning more than 2 in a 7 game set.

With Paul playing on a bum leg during that game, obviously that would be the case. But now that he's had 14 games to recover, during which time they were 10-4 without him, the Rockets are playing as well as anyone in the NBA right now, including the Celtics with their 16-game winning streak snapped. Houston is just 1.5 games behind Boston for the best record in the league, and after beating their most recent opponents soundly now have the best point differential in the NBA.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

On 11/24/2017 at 1:07 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

But theres no point in arguing, you'll realize it when the time comes.

That's rich coming from someone who thinks the Lakers are an up and coming team....:laugh:

29 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

That's rich coming from someone who thinks the Lakers are an up and coming team....:laugh:

They're currently a half game from the eighth seed when no one thinks they have a chance at the playoffs.  In the ultra competitive west. 

Should tell your ignorant ass something...

On 11/27/2017 at 0:01 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

They're currently a half game from the eighth seed when no one thinks they have a chance at the playoffs. In the ultra competitive west. Should tell your ignorant ass something...

They play the Rockets and Golden State three times each in December plus the last game of November. They're already 0-2 in that stretch of 15 games, they will be lucky to end up 3-12 by the end of it.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

28 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

They play the Rockets and Golden State three times each in December plus the last game of November. They're already 0-2 in that stretch of 15 games, they will be lucky to end up 3-12 by the end of it.

We'll see.