Mueller will be fired within a month

9 Nines

2 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I was wrong about Donnie Jr., I don't know if that makes me incredibly wrong nor does it make your insinuation that the "Trump campaign" met with "Russians" correct. Meeting with Russians is a nothing. Who cares. Meeting with Russian govt assets is concerning, depending on what went on in the meeting. Was anyone in the meeting a Russian gov't asset? Doesn't look like it right now. So you have that combined with nothing of substance happened at the meeting...so did he meet with "Russians". Not in the sense you want to insinuate he did. 

For one, the Russians aren't as stupid as the Trump campaign.  So government asset?  We may never know.  We can ignore the emails stating Russia's support for Trump, yet there is that. 

Two, it is absolutely true the Trump campaign meet with Russians, in which they have denied.  

If you have the need to split hairs and distance Trump from the Trump campaign, fine.  But it is now fact members of the campaign met with Russians.  No doubt there is a layer of plausible deniability, so the Trump camp isn't completely inept.  It's hard to imagine Trump Jr not gushing wildly to Trump Sn about the potential dirt, but it's possible they did shield him. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's saying that at home, it would be in his self interest for Trump to distance himself from Russian and condemn them. Politically, that would help temper these accusations. He hasn't. So we can infe

Having Mueller fired is a perfectly reasonable thing for an innocent person to do.   

So a few months ago, before the independent council was appointed, you and I agreed that we would accept the results of the investigation no matter what. When Mueller was first appointed, you ( along

15 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I was wrong about Donnie Jr., I don't know if that makes me incredibly wrong nor does it make your insinuation that the "Trump campaign" met with "Russians" correct. Meeting with Russians is a nothing. Who cares. Meeting with Russian govt assets is concerning, depending on what went on in the meeting. Was anyone in the meeting a Russian gov't asset? Doesn't look like it right now. So you have that combined with nothing of substance happened at the meeting...so did he meet with "Russians". Not in the sense you want to insinuate he did. 

Did you use this same logic when right wingers were up in arms regarding Lynch and Bill Clinton being on a tarmac at the same time and having a social visit?

25 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

No tangible evidence has ever been shown...but he is nervous AF...

Yeah, it gets out that Mueller might be looking into his finances and on the same day Trump threatens him. Not related at all especially since Trump never released his tax returns. Dude is definitely nervous. 

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

So a few months ago, before the independent council was appointed, you and I agreed that we would accept the results of the investigation no matter what. When Mueller was first appointed, you ( along with most republicans) considered him fair and a fine appointment. Now you're singing a different tune. Are you going to back out of our agreement and refuse to accept the results of the investigation if they show wrong- doing?

He will if they conclude wrong-doing but don't have video evidence that he is personally shown!

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

So a few months ago, before the independent council was appointed, you and I agreed that we would accept the results of the investigation no matter what. When Mueller was first appointed, you ( along with most republicans) considered him fair and a fine appointment. Now you're singing a different tune. Are you going to back out of our agreement and refuse to accept the results of the investigation if they show wrong- doing?

Of course he is. Trump has started a smear campaign against Mueller and as per usual he buys whatever they sell.

14 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Ultimately, whether you like it or not, everyone will have to accept the results. I'm not worried about what Mueller will find in relation to Russia, I have a pretty good idea how that ends (spoiler: a lot of insinuation and innuendo but stopping short of impeachable acts). What bothers me, is the DNC tied lawyers looking at possible evidence of wrongdoing by people they openly support. What are the chances they share that info with those parties? Pretty good. 

Good. Just wanted to make sure our agreement stood. I thought you were wavering a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Interesting that Trump is not a politician in the traditional sense and thus probably won't do what always looks best.  Thus I'm not sure he always acts in his best self interest.  More the other way around. 

Dude always acts in his self interest.  He's a rent seeking NY real estate developer.  These folks aren't the type to care what people think, but they never act outside of their self interest.

13 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Probably thinks the Republican Congress would not do anything - he is probably right.  Also, if he is guilty of money laundering for the Russians, he has nothing to lose. 

I think that is a last ditch effort. The writing is on the wall Mueller is going to deliver the goods. Trump is having night sweats thinking about it. 

12 hours ago, ben4titans said:

No tangible evidence has ever been shown...but he is nervous AF...

I thought you had a brain in that hat rack you call a head but I was wrong.

Ben's a pretty smart guy, he's just accepted opinion news for so long that he doesn't know what the real stuff looks like anymore.

That stuff dulls your wits and makes it difficult to reason with a level head.

22 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Ben's a pretty smart guy, he's just accepted opinion news for so long that he doesn't know what the real stuff looks like anymore.

That stuff dulls your wits and makes it difficult to reason with a level head.

How much more evidence does he need to admit there actually IS evidence? They could impeach Trump and Ben would still be crying about snowflakes and fake news