ben4titans

Russian Dossier and DNC/Clinton possible collusion

I wanted to again, help you guys out on another possible collusion that I know you will want to dig into. We have British Intel agent Chris Steele, funded by the DNC, colluding with Russian government to obtain damaging info on Mr. Trump. Being that we have a possible 3 way collusion, I expect you guys to really blow your wad researching it. 

3 way collusion, think about the threat to our Democracy! Think about the threat to our electoral integrity! 

reo   

k. feel free to investigate it. I'd put a higher priority on the one possibly collusion between the guy w/ actual power in the government (Trump) and an actual foreign adversary (Russia) instead of a very close ally though.

41 minutes ago, Rogue said:

The most amazing thing about all this is the ability of Trump supporters to be more embarrassing than they were before.  

Wait, what does that have to do with the possible collusion? You wouldn't start a Trump collusion thread out like this. Let's be consistent. I'm giving you a bone, one with some real meat to sink your teeth into. Go ahead, you make your case as you do in other collusion threads and I will defend Hillary as I do Trump. 

34 minutes ago, reo said:

it's getting more and more pathetic.

Whoah whoah whoah...come on Reo. Let's be consistent. You wouldn't want to be shown to be a fool and a complete hypocrite would you?

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

What a bunch of retards.  

I haven't seen you post this in the Trump collusion threads. I wish you guys were consistently this reluctant to look into possible collusion. I mean this one has actual money exchanged for information from Russia....and with the intent to harm. 

The difference between your threads and the other ones, they post sources. Your OP is just an opinion without any sources. Provide a source to the possible collusion and then we can get into this. IF what you say is true then they should be investigated just like Trump is. 

Omar   

I say investigate the hell out of Hillary too..if for no other reason than to take that away as an excuse from Trump supporters. 

I hear this at work all the time, if anyone says anything even remotely bad about Trump.."Hillary did this or that". Cool, great story..nobody at all cares about her..investigate away..

The dossier was originally being funded by anti-Trump Republicans during the primaries. 

I'm not sure I even understand your comparison. 

Paying a foreign person or entity to perform a service is different from what the Trump campaign potentially did.

Cambridge Analytica (used by Ted Cruz and Donald Trump) is a British entity. Does that mean they colluded with the British?

thor   
2 hours ago, reo said:

k. feel free to investigate it. I'd put a higher priority on the one possibly collusion between the guy w/ actual power in the government (Trump) and an actual foreign adversary (Russia) instead of a very close ally though.

Are you referring to Obama and Israel? Because it sure seems Obama didn't see Israel as a "friend"...

Or Clinton and Uranium One? Or Clinton and DNC with Ukraine?

Let's put it all out there...

Omar   

I would say with a repub President, house and senate, that if this were even remotely true, they would investigate immediately. So what is the hold up?