TennesseeTuxedo

Trump Renegotiating NAFTA with Mexico's President at G20 Summit

WG53   
4 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Our President negotiated a trade deal with Mexico that helped our nation and our nation's workers, instead of giving the farm away to other nations. This is called Making American Great Again.

X

We have a real businessman running our nation like a business rather than as a political activist.

XX

MAGA!!!

XXX

I got more than a $4,000 raise, as did my wife, but I don't think corporate lawyers and med school professors were the folks Trump was talking about. And my wife got a promotion to full professor so I'm pretty sure her raise was her own doing, not Trump's.

52O   
11 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Oh look, Fatass Captain Dumbshit is undermining his own super great deal with his big, fat, orange mouth! 

Oh my god lol

rns90   

LOL, they've dealt with him enough to know that they should keep him occupied and not let him out or whatever so he can't scuttle progress on a deal.  It's like dealing with a child; occupy it's attention with something while you get the important work done.

OILERMAN   

From the Toronto Star article on Trump's off-the-record remarks:

Trump, of course, is known for both dishonesty and for bragging about his own greatness, and he regularly makes dubious claims about how he is supposedly dominating the begging people on the other side of the bargaining table from him. When he claimed to have made no compromises, it is distinctly possible he was making a false claim to impress the Bloomberg journalists.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/08/31/bombshell-leak-to-toronto-star-upends-nafta-talks-in-secret-so-insulting-remarks-trump-says-he-isnt-compromising-at-all-with-canada.html

The whole world knows what a retard he is 

'Nator   
20 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Making America Great Again

First of all, Toyota has, for years, had the majority of it's plants in the us. 

2nd

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP.