Someone in Minnesota actually thinks that VY is better than Brett Favre

Oiler FANatic

from NFL.com:

bigblu73

If VY goes to the Vikings they will go to the playoffs! Yup I said it, He's never had the kind of weapons that the Vikings possess and he wouldn't be a Favre type of QB that will be dying if he don't hurl the ball 50 times a game!! A.P. would fully develop into the type of Walter Paytonesque workhorse he's intended to be and you'd really get to see what that offense is capable of.

I thought that myself. Not that they would necessarily be in the playoffs or that VY is better than Brett Favre. I just think their offense would benefit.

Having said that I don't think it'll happen now because they drafted Ponder: unless they signed him to be a stop gap until Ponder is ready.

I just wanna know what all these great weapons they have in Minnesota are that the Titans seem to lack. Sidney Rice has had 1 great season and 3 fairly lousy ones.

Sure Shiancoe was phenomenal in '08 and '09 scoring 18 TD's, but he only had 2 last year (must be getting old). Peterson and Johnson are both equally exceptional.

Percy Harvin hasn't been any better than Kenny Britt the last 2 years, at least on the field. Just goes to show how little most people really know about the Titans.

from NFL.com:

bigblu73

If VY goes to the Vikings they will go to the playoffs! Yup I said it, He's never had the kind of weapons that the Vikings possess and he wouldn't be a Favre type of QB that will be dying if he don't hurl the ball 50 times a game!! A.P. would fully develop into the type of Walter Paytonesque workhorse he's intended to be and you'd really get to see what that offense is capable of.

that's pretty funny

Guest Titans_Guru

from NFL.com:

bigblu73

The Tennessean in me just wants to say "Bless his heart."

The Titans fan in me just wants to laugh.

VY, due to his attitude and work ethic, will never be relied on as a full-time starter again.

bigblu73 is probably wearing his straight jacket again, after sneaking out and posting in the nurses office.

VY will play somewhere next season... My money is still on Miami. VY has been humbled, motivated, and will go to a team that will give him an oppurtunity..

I think VY was humbled by the 2008 season. His 2009 season showed he had actually done some work and was awaiting his second chance. He was poised to take the next step in 2010. He had his team back and the support of the fans. It was then he needed to maintain his humility and work his butt off. He appeared to have relaxed back into some old ways in 2010. Shackled to an antagonist idiotic coach in 2010 ended his career, imo. I do not think he is now humbled enough to accept the role(s) he must play to return to being a full time starter.

His career is not over... Thats foolish talk.

I did not say over. I said I don't know if he is humbled to the point of doing all he is going to need to do in order to be the full time starter in the NFL. Do you think he's working out and getting help with his game this summer?

VY is a bust at this stage of his career who has no concept that he's responsible for that. Who really thinks he's going to put in the work it takes to become a starter again? I certainly don't.

VY is a bust at this stage of his career who has no concept that he's responsible for that. Who really thinks he's going to put in the work it takes to become a starter again? I certainly don't.

yeah, i agree.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8205a1a4/article/young-must-be-willing-to-reinvent-himself-to-find-new-home?module=HP_cp2

VY must reinvent himself. Kind of what we have been saying, just not many here think he's going to do it.