GOP Operative Sought Clinton Emails From Hackers, Implied a Connection to Flyn

'Nator

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You almost wonder if Trump made the retard tweets this morning to divert away from this story. Flynn is fired, offers to testify for immunity, Trump asks Comey to halt investigations on Flynn, th

He does this a lot. Without his self-made controversies, Republican reversals of many Obama policies and especially their joke of a healthcare overhaul would be the story of the century and people wou

It's becoming difficult to keep track of the ever-changing liberal conspiracy plots, so let me try and get this latest one straight.   

Flynn and DJT sought the help of an 81 year old GOP information researcher, Peter Smith.    They were trying to get their hands on the 33,000 emails that Hillary deleted from her server that the FBI and CIA couldn't recover.   (lol, right)  

So if we are to assume this latest article from our trustworthy MSM is true, then lets go from there.    If Flynn and DJT are "colluding" with Russia and have been orchestrating these timed email dumps to Wikipedia, then why do they need this Peter Smith GOP guy to find them the 33k emails?   Why are they looking for the Russian Hackers on their own when they can just go to the source, Putin and the Kremlin?   Why didn't they get Putin to give the 33,000 deleted emails to Wikileaks and dump the information that Hillary went out of her way to hide?   Pretty sure that email dump would have been really damning to good Ole Hillary, but DJT and Flynn needed this 81 year old GOP researcher to try and find them the hacked emails for them.  

This is just like when the idiotic liberal media was freaking out over the Jared Kushner meeting that was supposedly about setting up a back channel to the Kremlin and Putin last December.   The MSM press and liberals were up in arms about Kushner and DJT based on "unnamed" sources that are now proven to have been illegally monitored and unmasked in the first place.   Ironically logic dictates that if this story and illegal monitoring of Kushner who is a private citizen are in fact true, then setting up a back channel to the Russians would be redundant and completely pointless wouldn't it?   I thought that DJT and his straw men had already established a strong relationship with the Russians and Putin at this point already.   Why are Kushner and Flynn having secret meetings to set up back channels if they already have had a long time secret back channel with the Russians already?  Which is it again?  

I guess Seth Rich being the source of the Podesta email dump to Wikileaks is part of the Trump / Russia / Wikileaks collusion team as well.  The MSM seems completely unconcerned with covering and reporting on the Seth Rich story and his mysterious assassin style murder scene.  Let's not investigate this crazy conspiracy story down though, it might throw a giant wrench in our crazy Russia-Trump collusion conspiracy plot. Hmm, very interesting.    

These stories and false narratives are comical at this point.   The lack of critical thinking and logic from the left astounds me.    I guess at the end of the day people will believe what they want to believe as long as it suits their agenda.  

Edited by Harvey_Specter

Did the Trump campaign actively collude with Russians? I'm not sure. It's plausible, but so far there isn't strong enough evidence for me to say I believe they did.

I am confident enough in the evidence to say that Trump has some sort of illicit history with the Russians, most likely money laundering. This alone might explain Trump's aversion to the subject of Russia and unwillingness to criticize Putin. We will know soon enough, as it's been reported Mueller is investigating this. 

If Mueller does find a history of money laundering, that combined with the strong evidence of obstruction of justice will put Trump at serious risk of alienating enough Republicans that they just say "fuck it, let's just get Pence in there already".

1 hour ago, Harvey_Specter said:

Because he withheld key financial information earned from Turkey and Russia which although illegal, it is completely unrelated to the Russia \ DJT \ Wikileaks \ collusion narrative.

You don't offer to testify for immunity for something they already have you for. Why would the prosecution make that deal? You offer to testify because you're going to give information on someone higher up the food chain so good you'll be let off for the crime you are clearly guilty of.

Then yesterday Flynn is actually connected to collision with Russia on the election.

Trump has stated many times, he didn't collude but doesn't know what his campaign might have done!

It's pretty simple

8 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Do you enjoy being such a snowflake? Your "tough" talk isn't fooling anyone. 

Good!

Listen, I'm trying to jerk off here. If you don't call me a "cuck" I can't get off. 

Please, CALL ME A CUCK! 

11 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

You almost wonder if Trump made the retard tweets this morning to divert away from this story.

He does this a lot. Without his self-made controversies, Republican reversals of many Obama policies and especially their joke of a healthcare overhaul would be the story of the century and people would be marching in the streets.