• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hell no, that'd be awful

If it ain't broke, don't break it.

On the other hand, I don't support any type of lottery because my wife/sister sells all our hard-earned foodstamps and WIC to play it! I tried to punch some sense into her and now she only lets her bo

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I suppose you're insinuating I'd rather have Winston?

I was laughing at the exclamation point. 

Although I would like to hear you take on Winston vs Mariota after 2 seasons. 

Edited by japan

16 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Yes. Tampa Bay 3 years ago. They pulled all their starters in week 17 with a lead at the half to preserve the #1 pick.

Yep. I wanna say they had a chance for a GW drive then pulled what starters what they had left off the field.  1st play was a sack-fumble I believe.  So blatant.

4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I'd prefer Mariota but Winston wouldn't have been a bad pick either.  Obviously the worst thing that could have happened was to pass on Winston if Mariota was already gone and hand the ball to Mettenberger.  We were actually very lucky we had a top two pick in a year with two QBs worthy of one of those picks. 

If we didn't have a top two pick, we probably would have traded up to get one.

And only needing to get either of the first two picks, and hence looking to trade with either of the two teams with those picks, there would have been that many more possibilities to make the best trade possible.

With the first pick (and Whisenhunt as coach), we would have ran to the podium to draft Winston. Whisenhunt was a cunt that loved classic pocket qbs with big arms and he gave no fucks about who the better player was as long as they fit his shitty system. Whisenhunt would have given Webster a "Highlights" magazine that would have kept him distracted the entire offseason. Fuck those guys....those guys suck.

5 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And I could have seen Whiz pushing for the Roethlisberger type that is Winston.

Very similar. From body build to raping bitches. If Ben was black, you'd think they're brothers.

No doubt that's who he'd have wanted.

On 6/23/2017 at 5:32 PM, BeedoeLaw said:

I would like it. However, I would want something like the NBA has. I would give teams that did not make the playoffs a weighted chance at the top 3, and then start the regular draft order at #4.

Yeah I would be ok with it only if it was like this. 

Because it would bring some excitement with the uncertainty but you have to give the lesser teams more of a chance.