"Drain the Swamp" means "Hire 100 lobbyists"

freakingeek

20 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Try reading the first post in this thread as #1. Law passed by Bill Clinton, not Trump. LIE. What about Trump boasting of losing a hundred "friends" in 911?

LIE. How about Obama not being an American citizen? LIE. Russians hacking the election was fake news by fabricated by Dems. LIE. Of course you'll have a bullshit answer for anything I post because you can't deal in facts. Go ahead post another dumb gif.

Are you that dense?  The law the republican congress forced Billy to sign is not being enforced.  So, a new law, with more teeth, being proposed by Trump would be new if it cut out loopholes allowing the old bill not to be adhered to.  This would be a new law. 

Trump is and always has been a new york businesman.  You're really going to stand here and claim he didn't lose 100 or so friends who worked in the business center of New York?  Hello? The WTC is/was in New York city! 

Trump never said obumma wasnt a citizen. He called for him to release his birth cert.  The one obumma did release was proven over and over a fake.  He released it that way to encourage doubt. 

And by the way, the politician that started that crap was HRC! 

Do your research and learn something instead of being a foolish parrot for the left

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good gawd.  Another one.

Oh, the libtard card.  That means you win, huh? Ok, let me explain this. 1.  We aren't talking about Obama.   His term is over, for better or worse.   We're talking about Trump.  Try to focu

Posted Images

22 hours ago, GFTitans said:

List them, with proof,  or STFU.  And NO lame stream media reporting as proof.  We all know they are fake news. Lemme guess, it starts with Russia.... Lol

MAGA!!! 

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+lies&oq=trump+lies&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j0l4.2931j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Take your pick

3 hours ago, GFTitans said:

Are you that dense?  The law the republican congress forced Billy to sign is not being enforced.  So, a new law, with more teeth, being proposed by Trump would be new if it cut out loopholes allowing the old bill not to be adhered to.  This would be a new law. 

Trump is and always has been a new york businesman.  You're really going to stand here and claim he didn't lose 100 or so friends who worked in the business center of New York?  Hello? The WTC is/was in New York city! 

Trump never said obumma wasnt a citizen. He called for him to release his birth cert.  The one obumma did release was proven over and over a fake.  He released it that way to encourage doubt. 

And by the way, the politician that started that crap was HRC! 

Do your research and learn something instead of being a foolish parrot for the left

So Trump had a 100 friends who died in the WTC but didn't go to a single funeral? Riiight. I got some ocean front property in Kansas you might be interested in. Talk about dense, you're exposing yourself. I've been listening to the radio all week about the health care bill. I've also been reading the Bloomberg report, Wall Street Journal, CNN, MSNBC so I can get ALL the information and not just one slanted side. Why don't you back your argument with facts and figures? Oh I forgot, Trumpers don't deal with facts well. I guess I shouldn't expect that much given your avatar. Let me help you out.

Link about immigrant law. Same law, not a new one.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/trump-immigrants-welfare-5-years/?iid=ob_lockedrail_longstory_pool

From Wikipedia

Donald Trump

In March 2011, during an interview on Good Morning America, Donald Trump said he was seriously considering running for president, that he was a "little" skeptical of Obama's citizenship, and that someone who shares this view should not be so quickly dismissed as an "idiot" (as Trump considers the term "birther" to be "derogatory"[168]). Trump added, "Growing up no one knew him",[169] a claim ranked Pants-on-Fire by Politifact.[170] Later, Trump appeared on The View repeating several times that "I want him [Obama] to show his birth certificate." He speculated that "there [was] something on that birth certificate that [Obama] doesn’t like", a comment which host Whoopi Goldberg described as "the biggest pile of dog mess I’ve heard in ages."[171] On the March 30, 2011, edition of CNN Newsroom, anchor Suzanne Malveaux commented on Trump's statements, pointing out that she had made a documentary for which she had gone to Hawaii and spoken with people who knew Obama as a child.[172][173] In an NBC TV interview broadcast on April 7, 2011, Trump said he would not let go of the issue, because he was not satisfied that Obama had proved his citizenship.[174] After Trump began making his views public, he was contacted by Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily, who was reportedly on the phone with Trump every day for a week, providing Trump with a "birther primer", answers to questions, and advice.[175] After Obama released his long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011, Trump said "I am really honored and I am really proud, that I was able to do something that nobody else could do."[176]

On October 24, 2012, Trump offered to donate five million dollars to the charity of Obama's choice in return for the publication of his college and passport applications before October 31, 2012.[177]

On September 16, 2016, as the Republican Party presidential nominee, Trump stated "President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period." Trump took credit for putting the controversy to rest and also repeated a false claim that Hillary Clinton (his opponent in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and one of Obama's opponents in the 2008 Democractic presidential primaries) had started the controversy concerning Obama's place of birth.[178]

911 lie

http://www.thedailybeast.com/15-years-of-donald-trumps-911-lies-insults-and-slights

"I'll keep lobbyists out of my administration" lie

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-before-would-have-no-problem-banning-lobbyists-trump-now-youre-hired

2 hours ago, freakingeek said:

So Trump had a 100 friends who died in the WTC but didn't go to a single funeral? Riiight. I got some ocean front property in Kansas you might be interested in. Talk about dense, you're exposing yourself. I've been listening to the radio all week about the health care bill. I've also been reading the Bloomberg report, Wall Street Journal, CNN, MSNBC so I can get ALL the information and not just one slanted side. Why don't you back your argument with facts and figures? Oh I forgot, Trumpers don't deal with facts well. I guess I shouldn't expect that much given your avatar. Let me help you out.

Link about immigrant law. Same law, not a new one.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/trump-immigrants-welfare-5-years/?iid=ob_lockedrail_longstory_pool

From Wikipedia

Donald Trump

In March 2011, during an interview on Good Morning America, Donald Trump said he was seriously considering running for president, that he was a "little" skeptical of Obama's citizenship, and that someone who shares this view should not be so quickly dismissed as an "idiot" (as Trump considers the term "birther" to be "derogatory"[168]). Trump added, "Growing up no one knew him",[169] a claim ranked Pants-on-Fire by Politifact.[170] Later, Trump appeared on The View repeating several times that "I want him [Obama] to show his birth certificate." He speculated that "there [was] something on that birth certificate that [Obama] doesn’t like", a comment which host Whoopi Goldberg described as "the biggest pile of dog mess I’ve heard in ages."[171] On the March 30, 2011, edition of CNN Newsroom, anchor Suzanne Malveaux commented on Trump's statements, pointing out that she had made a documentary for which she had gone to Hawaii and spoken with people who knew Obama as a child.[172][173] In an NBC TV interview broadcast on April 7, 2011, Trump said he would not let go of the issue, because he was not satisfied that Obama had proved his citizenship.[174] After Trump began making his views public, he was contacted by Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily, who was reportedly on the phone with Trump every day for a week, providing Trump with a "birther primer", answers to questions, and advice.[175] After Obama released his long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011, Trump said "I am really honored and I am really proud, that I was able to do something that nobody else could do."[176]

On October 24, 2012, Trump offered to donate five million dollars to the charity of Obama's choice in return for the publication of his college and passport applications before October 31, 2012.[177]

On September 16, 2016, as the Republican Party presidential nominee, Trump stated "President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period." Trump took credit for putting the controversy to rest and also repeated a false claim that Hillary Clinton (his opponent in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and one of Obama's opponents in the 2008 Democractic presidential primaries) had started the controversy concerning Obama's place of[178

"Bloomberg report, Wall Street Journal, CNN, MSNBC so I can get ALL the information and not just one slanted side" 

I stopped reading after you said your view wasn't slanted. This is the largest witch hunt that has ever occurred.  It will not work. 

Oh and, anyone can copy and paste drivel from so called  sources.  How about you attempt some actual critical thinking for once  in your life?  Original thought maybe? No? 

ROFLMFAO.   silly child

MAGA! 

Edited by GFTitans

6 hours ago, GFTitans said:

Wow! The birther movement still lives.

One simple question for you. If Obama's birth certificate was fake and he was really  a Muslim from Kenya. With all of the resources and money available to Fox News, Mitt Romney, the Koch brothers, Shelden Adelson, Trump, any of the billionaire right wingers and even the Clintons, why couldn't they prove it was fake?

If you think a non-citizen could rise to the highest position in our country while evading all of the background checks and political enemies, you are too stupid to own a computer.

Just now, Btowner said:

Wow! The birther movement still lives.

One simple question for you. If Obama's birth certificate was fake and he was really  a Muslim from Kenya. With all of the resources and money available to Fox News, Mitt Romney, the Koch brothers, Shelden Adelson, Trump, any of the billionaire right wingers and even the Clintons, why couldn't they prove it was fake?

If you think a non-citizen could rise to the highest position in our country while evading all of the background checks and political enemies, you are too stupid to own a computer.

Who the F is still talking birther?  Deutsch made a dumb statement and I refuted it.  It's cool to jump into conversations, but you should page back a couple times to get the whole story bruh. 

1 hour ago, GFTitans said:

"Bloomberg report, Wall Street Journal, CNN, MSNBC so I can get ALL the information and not just one slanted side" 

I stopped reading after you said your view wasn't slanted. This is the largest witch hunt that has ever occurred.  It will not work. 

Oh and, anyone can copy and paste drivel from so called  sources.  How about you attempt some actual critical thinking for once  in your life?  Original thought maybe? No? 

ROFLMFAO.   silly child

MAGA! 

You do not need critical thinking to supply facts.

The loans beyond market value to Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort are facts publicly available through NYC's ACRIS registry of mortgage documents.

http://pardonmeforasking.blogspot.com/2017/02/washington-lobbyist-and-trump-advisor.html?m=1

This is public evidence of money laundering tied to the Trump campaign.  You try borrowing beyond the appraised value of your home - it ain't gonna happen.