McGregor vs Mayweather set for Aug 26th(only suckers will pay)

OILERMAN

Mayweather only takes safe fights so of course he is going to win.  He may have generational skills, but I'll never respect him in regards to the timing and stipulations of his fights.  Take Canelo for example...I was listening to Rogan talking about this fight the other day.  Mayweather had Canelo fight at a much smaller weight than his norm, but also put in constant weight checks throughout his camp so he had to stay continually dehydrated leading up to the fight.  

I give MacGregor about a 0.99% chance of even remotely looking decent in this match.  He's doing it for the payout that he would never get from UFC, and that's just in the endorsements he's gonna pull.  My personal thoughts is that he goes back to the UFC to attempt to take three of the belts and Mayweather buys his next set of Hooked on Phonics to continue chasing his dream of reading.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is like watching the NE Patriots play the GS Warriors in basketball.  Novelty/celebrity factor otherwise pointless.  

This is one of the biggest shams in sporting history. Mayweather will absolutely destroy McGregor in a boxing ring. By destroy I mean outbox him, Mayweather is as boring as they come. But he is p

McGregor likely won't even land a punch. Mayweather completely picked apart guys like Canelo - do we honestly think McGregor is half of what a Canelo is? The UFC fanboys will have their petty arg

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

We'll see. I don't think Mayweather can knock McGregor out and I don't think Connor is doing this to go in there and pussy foot around.

I could be wrong because it is a huge payday and they can both just go dance around for some cash. 

I just don't see it going down like that.

I see it as Mayweather dancing around feeling mcgregor out while mcgregor tries to knockout him out. Say what you want about Mayweather but he is one of the most technical fighters in the history of boxing. Mcgregor probably gasses out after 4 rounds and Mayweather will have complete control of the fight picking him apart for the easy decision. 

I really like how Mayweather is playing possum and trying to sell the fact that he's not the same fighter he was in 2015. Like he's lost a step. There's no doubt in my mind that he's been in the gym staying in shape in the event of one more fight, he'll be ready.

10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Reportedly, the guy that supposedly knocked him out said he never met Connor. Mmhmmm.

Looks like someone in pretty boys corner is making shit up because they getting worried.

McGregor will probably lose but it's going to be a much better match than people think.

Floyd struggled against an old Pacquiao with a fucked up shoulder. 

Floyd may be quick but when Connor first gets hit, he's going to think he's slap boxing, then he's going after Flloyd. 

You're crazy