32 in 32: Titans (NFL Network vid)

JLocker10

Interesting that Cortland came right out and said that the whole VY situation was awkward (although I suppose it's pretty tough to deny).

Not a bad interview. Finny comes across great on interviews.

Dukes and Warren both said Locker would have fell out of the first round if we didn't take him.

Jaime Dukes has his head up his ass. From the people he spoke to, Locker would have fallen to the 3rd round?

My ass.

His concerns about Palmer are legit, but fails to consider or even bring up, that Palmer's resume is blemished by the fact he had to run expansion teams in HOU and CLE. Palmer is going to have better talent here.

Jaime Dukes has his head up his ass. From the people he spoke to, Locker would have fallen to the 3rd round?

My ass.

His concerns about Palmer are legit, but fails to consider or even bring up, that Palmer's resume is blemished by the fact he had to run expansion teams in HOU and CLE. Palmer is going to have better talent here.

Yeah I think the Vikes were all set to take Locker.

These former NFL players completely crack me up for the most part. Most of them are totally clueless about the inner workings of NFL teams and the situations. Almost everyone of these guys ripped the Titans for drafting Chris Johnson over Limas Sweed at the time, anyone that knew anything about the Titans at that time knew RB was by far a bigger need than WR. Lendale White was the freaking starter!

I'd love to ask Jamie Dukes(worst NFL analysis on TV) who said Locker was going to go in the 3rd round. By all reports the Skins and Vikes both wanted Locker.

As for Palmer, the questions are legit and it's obvious he got the job because of how late the Titans hired their staff. That does not mean he cannot succeed though.

Another thing that cracks me up, Warren Sapp says not to sign Collins. Do these guys not stop to think the team is going to need a back-up QB whether Locker starts or not? Whether it's Collins, Hassleback or someone else a veteran QB is needed and will be signed.

Any time analysis agree with our opinions, they are genius. Any time analysis disagree with our opinions, they are stupid.

I like the way Locker holds the ball when he's on the move.

Interesting comment from Finnegan. "Like having two kids, not sure which one to scold." It's obvious he is saying Fish was at acting as childish as VY.

Palmer-He is just as much a recycled coach as the rest of NFL coaches. He could end up being better because of his time away from the NFL.

The Titans should have upgraded Collins a long time ago. What these guys are saying is Collins is not going to win any games for the Titans. After his playoff performance, the Titans are the only team in the league that would sign him. That should tell you something. It's now three years later.

Again, someone is telling Titans fans Locker has accuracy issues that need addressing. Develop him, when Munchak says he's ready, start him.

My ass.

To be honest, many of us here, myself included, aren't to confident about Palmer either... I really doubt he's the offensive coordinator for more than two years, especially if he can bring Locker up to speed...

Any time analysis agree with our opinions, they are genius. Any time analysis disagree with our opinions, they are stupid.

I like the way Locker holds the ball when he's on the move.

Interesting comment from Finnegan. "Like having two kids, not sure which one to scold." It's obvious he is saying Fish was at acting as childish as VY.

Palmer-He is just as much a recycled coach as the rest of NFL coaches. He could end up being better because of his time away from the NFL.

The Titans should have upgraded Collins a long time ago. What these guys are saying is Collins is not going to win any games for the Titans. After his playoff performance, the Titans are the only team in the league that would sign him. That should tell you something. It's now three years later.

Again, someone is telling Titans fans Locker has accuracy issues that need addressing. Develop him, when Munchak says he's ready, start him.

Yep, I don't see how anyone would have watched that segment and thought that it was going to be a great positive vibe...

Good post Oman.

To answer your question, Dukes got his info from titansfan.

Ohh... this was supposed to be funny.

I'd love to ask Jamie Dukes(worst NFL analysis on TV) who said Locker was going to go in the 3rd round. By all reports the Skins and Vikes both wanted Locker.

I think it was just the Vikings. The Redskins part is just speculation. There really hasn't been any indication that he would have been the guy taken there. But I think its safe to assume were the other team that would have taken Locker in the 1st, because as their GM said, they were going to take a QB regardless of any situation (meaning they weren't afraid of reaching, as they demostrated by taking Ponder).

As for Palmer, the questions are legit and it's obvious he got the job because of how late the Titans hired their staff. That does not mean he cannot succeed though.

Weren't you one of those critcizing the hiring? The same question Dukes had, you had. Don't change your tune because you guys happen to have the same assessment.

Another thing that cracks me up, Warren Sapp says not to sign Collins. Do these guys not stop to think the team is going to need a back-up QB whether Locker starts or not? Whether it's Collins, Hassleback or someone else a veteran QB is needed and will be signed.

I think Warren was just saying not to sign Kerry Collins to be the starter, which is obviously what they were asking. Don't be dumb.

These former NFL players completely crack me up for the most part. Most of them are totally clueless about the inner workings of NFL teams and the situations. Almost everyone of these guys ripped the Titans for drafting Chris Johnson over Limas Sweed at the time, anyone that knew anything about the Titans at that time knew RB was by far a bigger need than WR. Lendale White was the freaking starter!

I firmly believe that Jamie Dukes is there to play the role of loudmouth blathering idiot.

Every player that ever sits in front of a camera becomes a million dollar expert with 1½ cents worth of information. Even if they'd been lapping up the Titans decisions like we'd just cured the nation's debt problem overnight they'd still only be million dollar experts with 1½ cents worth of information.